Jawas OP in phase 2 of new raid?

So i just tried the phase 2 of the new raid with my droid/jawa team (and i don't understand how people can make 3 millions with it, i only do 1 million...) and it seems that the bomb of my jawa it for 41000 in crit!!!! I'm not sure i correctly see the dammage but if it's really 41K a full team jawa can be op ? Because aoe will bring a lot of bomb??? Somoene try it?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    There is more to it than placing detonators. Timing the detonations to kill all three turrets without any canon shooting in between to get rank II buff when the tank is down is not as easy as when using a droid/jawa team.

I believe a full jawa team shines in phase 3, however.
  • Options
    The detonators do a percentage of health. So they do the most damage in p2, because p2 has 75 million health.
  • Options
    how many can even get to phase 2??? we've been doing phase 1 since it started and have 80%+ yet to go
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    There is more to it than placing detonators. Timing the detonations to kill all three turrets without any canon shooting in between to get rank II buff when the tank is down is not as easy as when using a droid/jawa team.

I believe a full jawa team shines in phase 3, however.

Not full Jawa team, but yes Jawas shine in phase 3
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Actually droids can do 3 mil using hk, 88, 86, JE, and Nibbles. Then bail everyone you can when the tank has 2 in the counter because it enrages right after. All those extra shots the droids are taking because of the two jawas rock that level. And you still have jawas to use next battle. Lead with Phasma and you can get THREE attacks per jawa going off.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    There is no Op team for this raid especially normal tier.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The rebels are the biggest, damage dealers that I've seen.
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Mob enforcers bomb does really well vs Credit hiest boss like 25k im working on her 6* atm

True vs raid boss it will be twice the ones that scavenger places and slightly higher than JE. But JE and JS put a lot more on.
  • Options
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    Actually droids can do 3 mil using hk, 88, 86, JE, and Nibbles. Then bail everyone you can when the tank has 2 in the counter because it enrages right after. All those extra shots the droids are taking because of the two jawas rock that level. And you still have jawas to use next battle. Lead with Phasma and you can get THREE attacks per jawa going off.

But how 3 mil??? really i have exactly this team and they are almost max like ig89 Gear 11 ig 88 gear 10, and other gear 9, and i can't go further than 1 mil!!
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Torik2416 wrote: »
    JinSaotome wrote: »

But how 3 mil??? really i have exactly this team and they are almost max like ig89 Gear 11 ig 88 gear 10, and other gear 9, and i can't go further than 1 mil!!

Kill the canons as fast as possible. Do not let the top canon go off at all, so don't even try to get the morale II buff. Ezpz once you get the hang of it.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

No teams that will solo it, but if you have droids/Jawa/wiggando you'll top damage
  • Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    how many can even get to phase 2??? we've been doing phase 1 since it started and have 80%+ yet to go

We've completed t1 in 5 days and were almost done with one we started 3 days ago ! All about tactics which we got done all we need to do is start heroic
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Sums it up pretty much. 1st one to solo a single phase here will win the internet.