Scarif how to mod him

Any ideas how to mod RSP ? I'm thinking potency for his tm distribution on basic but not sure, any ideas ?

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Dont need potency to give your team TM
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Dont need potency to give your team TM

Okay, then HP mods with speed secondary it is
  • Options
    He does need potency for his offense down. Honestly, I think that's one of his best features.
  • Options
    He does need potency for his offense down. Honestly, I think that's one of his best features.

Forgot about that ! I'm thinking him and sthan would be a good double taunt team ?
  • Options
    You put 1 dot mods on him and sit him on your bench.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    You put 1 dot mods on him and sit him on your bench.

Pass
  • Options
    I'd say 1 potency set and 2 health, or 1 potency, 1 health, and 1 tenacity. You want the usual primaries of speed on arrow and potency on the cross. You might go with protection, health, or defense on the triangle as crit damage is not as important for him. Tanks are a good place to use "junk" mod triangles.
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    I'd say 1 potency set and 2 health, or 1 potency, 1 health, and 1 tenacity. You want the usual primaries of speed on arrow and potency on the cross. You might go with protection, health, or defense on the triangle as crit damage is not as important for him. Tanks are a good place to use "junk" mod triangles.

Thanks man right now I put random crit dmg mods on him since it's only mods I got but I will finish potency mods and start that farm !
  • Options
    1 potency + 2 health. His offense down is very interesting.