Teebo

Hi all, just wondering what potency % you need teebo roughly at for t6-t7 rancor pit raid. Plus what mods you have used for this.
My teebo is currently at about 57% potency

Replies

• Options
    Currently doing t6 and rancor resists quit a lot
  • Options
    Mine has 77.45% and in heroic removes TM almost all the time against pig captain. Against rancor he is not so reliably, at least on his own, with Dengar he does good good there as well. Nevertheless soloing P1 is no problem.
  • Options
    Thanks rawman
  • Options
    I think it's 55-60% for the pigs
    and 80%+ for the rancor, but I can't remember tbh.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    They changed something recently in raid though. With around 80% potency on ky teebo plus dengar's teancity down on pig capt. And teebo was resisted or dodged five times in a row the other day. Also been getting way lower scores than normal, like a mil or more less. Teebo is also even more bugged than usual. Doesn't gain stealth as often plus his special stealth will disappear after one turn now.
  • Options
    Yeah it looks like rancor raid got tougher, me and my guildmates experiencing that too. But maybe it's just 5s with his "fixed" slow.
  • badocter
    41 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    My squad with potency/speed/g# is
    Teebo(l) 75% / 157 / g10
    QGJ 92% / 160 / g10
    Chewie 66% / 106 / g9
    Phasma 53% / 173 / g10
    Ewok elder NA / 155 / g10

At 75%, teebo is reliable in all phases of T6, but does seem to have more misses in P4. and qgj at 92% is probably overkill. That squad has done hits of

T6 P1-P2. 8.6mm (solo p1, 1/3 p2)
    T6 P3 4mm
    T6 P4 3mm

T7 P1-P2 2mm+ (solod P1 and escaped toons to save for P4 hit)

On T7, i only have hit for teebo on P1 and he was plenty reliable for that and was looking fairly reliable into P2 while i was trying to escape toons.

Having other toons that can do tmr on basic (qgj,chewie) to backup teebo or give him tm advance to speed him up when he misses (phas,ee), or inflict slow (phas) can make a tremendous difference. Ee is also nice to have since he can heal,rez and cleanse debuffs including the pig capn deathmark. I am currently farming dengar for his tenacity down to make my squad more viable in P4.

• Options
    Thanks guys
  • Options
    Ben 5C - 75% potency on Teebo will help you in AAT too! I have to rework mine.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Options
    badocter wrote: »
    My squad with potency/speed/g# is
    Teebo(l) 75% / 157 / g10
    QGJ 92% / 160 / g10
    Chewie 66% / 106 / g9
    Phasma 53% / 173 / g10
    Ewok elder NA / 155 / g10

At 75%, teebo is reliable in all phases of T6, but does seem to have more misses in P4. and qgj at 92% is probably overkill. That squad has done hits of

T6 P1-P2. 8.6mm (solo p1, 1/3 p2)
    T6 P3 4mm
    T6 P4 3mm

T7 P1-P2 2mm+ (solod P1 and escaped toons to save for P4 hit)

On T7, i only have hit for teebo on P1 and he was plenty reliable for that and was looking fairly reliable into P2 while i was trying to escape toons.

Having other toons that can do tmr on basic (qgj,chewie) to backup teebo or give him tm advance to speed him up when he misses (phas,ee), or inflict slow (phas) can make a tremendous difference. Ee is also nice to have since he can heal,rez and cleanse debuffs including the pig capn deathmark. I am currently farming dengar for his tenacity down to make my squad more viable in P4.

Was this before or after last update?
  • Options
    Thanks mufasa