Devs: Please nerf all the characters I don't have

Noci
81 posts Member
And the ones I do have could all use a buff as well.

TY in advance.

Replies

• Options
    What characters do you have for future reference?
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Wow nice request.
    I want this too.
    Also nerf other player toons even if I have them.
  • Options
    Ewok Scout
  • Options
    Lol :D
  • Options
    Feels that way lol
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Feels that way lol

It very much is that way, it's all I see.
  • murton09
    195 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Any poster requesting a nerf without being maxed across the board should get a week forum ban
  • shimsham
    101 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I agree and please send me 100,000 crystals and 5000 Cantina credits. Thanks!
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Lol
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    To be fair, some toons are glitched/bugged and need fixed. Until that happens and we see things all working as intended tho, calling for a nerf is quite ill-informed i think.
  • Options
    Only if they rebuff them as soon as I get them.
  • Options
    Lol, dude your on my leaderboard and I coming 4 you, lol.
  • Options
    @murton09

I'm maxed out, been on this board for a while as well. Do I have permission to ask for some fixing? Following needs to be fixed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1NFNX0rP-s
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • murton09
    195 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Nope gotta have allllllll the chars at 70 and max gear and try all the team combos and document every battle... anything else is. ..unacceptable :):):)
  • Options
    Nerfs were a species of herding animals noted for their strong body odor, which Humans regarded as disgusting.  Their bleats somewhat resembled the language used by theAqualish people. There existed distinct breeds of nerfs, one of which could be found on Jaresh, and another one on Alderaan. Nerf meat could be used in various food dishes, including nerf steak and nerf stew.
    Is this the nerf you mean?
  • Options
    I don't have Rey so I hope she gets nerfed into the ground.
  • Noci
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Feels that way lol

The worst part is, I honestly think the devs are the type who caves to these types of forum posts. I fully expect characters like Poe to be nerfed into the ground with the next update, and then no one will use Poe, and then everyone will turn their attention to some other strong character they don't have, and then the devs will nerf them into the ground, etc etc.
  • Options
    Noci wrote: »
    Feels that way lol

The worst part is, I honestly think the devs are the type who caves to these types of forum posts. I fully expect characters like Poe to be nerfed into the ground with the next update, and then no one will use Poe, and then everyone will turn their attention to some other strong character they don't have, and then the devs will nerf them into the ground, etc etc.

@Noci

Not if we remain vigilant on this forum because past games that listened or caved in. Slowly and utterly nerfed everything into a pillow fight and then we are forced to move on..only to see it again here.
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Lol, dude your on my leaderboard and I coming 4 you, lol.

Me? I welcome the challenge but it will take a few thousand dollars for me to feel threatened haha.
  • Options
    I am getting really tired of the calls for nerfs myself. All this board is now is a discussion of Poe. I have him and guess what? I don't use him. Doesn't fit what I am trying to do with my teams. I don't know if I'll use him in the next team synergy I'm building now either.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @murton09

I'm maxed out, been on this board for a while as well. Do I have permission to ask for some fixing? Following needs to be fixed:
    Nobody in here can fix your terrible terrible internet connection, my friend. Gotta contact your provider for that. :tongue:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »
    I am getting really tired of the calls for nerfs myself. All this board is now is a discussion of Poe. I have him and guess what? I don't use him. Doesn't fit what I am trying to do with my teams. I don't know if I'll use him in the next team synergy I'm building now either.

Same here, got him at 4* and haven't bothered to farm him at all until mu Daka hits 7* in 30 more shards. I beat Poe teams at level 62 and above 3/4 times yesterday and finished 4th on a mature server.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, Poe could be tweaked. I don't think it is right that you can resist everything but turn meter manipulation. FOTP also needs to be corrected and that will help a lot with making them more counterable. I'm just tired of reading about it instead of other interesting builds.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Being one of the top players, I can say that there is no issue with poe or fotp. Devs, please do your own tests and experiments, which I'm sure you're doing.

I'm no whale, I've spent about $580, so far.
    I go up against 7 star poes and fotp everyday.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    murton09 wrote: »
    Nope gotta have allllllll the chars at 70 and max gear and try all the team combos and document every battle... anything else is. ..unacceptable :):):)

Unacceptable :D +1
    Used it myself a few times as well under copyright Murton

@Sticare_Courts_0073
    Ye my wifi also needs some fixing hehe
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting