Is that nee Raid Impossible!?

Hi guys, I've read people finishing this raid at heroic after few hours of its release...

In my guild we started it "Normal" to test formations.. but after more than a week we are still about midle of phase 2...
I'm realy getting bores doing this new raid.. I mean, its nice to have a new and hard raid.. but its just tooooo hard, very much OP..

People say that you nerd a hoke guild doing 2% damage in each phase... but for a normal guild its near impossible to coordinate players to atk not the same time, near impossible to have a full guild with at least 4 full geared, modded, with simergy 7* characters to beat it..

For me its just frustraying to know that for me its impossible to be able to complete it and get one of my favorite characters..

I think it should get nerfed a bit.. or at least have the heroic this way with the current prizes and a nerfed version still with some kenobi shards and a other easy version of this raid to other players complete...

Because i would lnot like to get jumping to another guild and lose the friends i made in my guild just because the new raid is soooo OP.

But, what should we do?

Replies

• Options
    Just keep going. Eventually it gets easier.
  • Options
    Seriously, this new raid just feels stupid. We're in the same boat as you, started the new raid the day it came out and we're not even halfway through the second phase. We can beat the heroic Rancor in hours but the new raid is going to take us a month to complete?
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options

Yes, soon everyone is lvl 100 and then you will complete it within a week or so.
  • Options
    Not impossible. We've done both the normal and heroic versions of the AAT raid.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    ShewardN wrote: »

How would compare the balance between the two, specifically as it relates to hp? How many resets do you need to be able to complete normal within to have a relative good shot at completing heroic?
  • Options
    Maegor wrote: »

How would compare the balance between the two, specifically as it relates to hp? How many resets do you need to be able to complete normal within to have a relative good shot at completing heroic?
    Normal requires a total of 194,500,000 damage to be done whilst Heroic requires a total of 44,800,000. Statistically speaking, that equates to each member needing to push out 3,890,000 damage in Normal and 896,000 in Heroic.
  • Options
    Naw wrote: »

Yes, soon everyone is lvl 100 and then you will complete it within a week or so.

:D we have members still in the 70's, and the top members are just reaching 82 - maybe 7 to 10 people now. It just takes everyone to do their 5 attacks a day, discuss strategy, and test out different squads. There's lots of helpful info around. If we can do another normal raid in a week, I'll be happy... Besides it's not like you're losing anything by taking longer
  • Options

Nice! But I guess your guild has at least 40+ player high level, and cooperative...
    My guild only have about 15 - 20 of then.. :(
  • Options
    Kojih wrote: »

Nice! But I guess your guild has at least 40+ player high level, and cooperative...
    Yep. There's 50 active accounts in the guild on Discord. Even with that a lot of other guilds can't complete it. It's definitely tough and challenging. I'm into those sort of things when I play games. I always tend to be on the elite side of things and wanting the hardest and most challenging experience possible. But that's just me, and it always seems like my type of people are the minority and the more casual players have a bigger voice. So I was very happy when we saw such a tough raid :)

And yeah, you definitely won't be able to do the Heroic with 15-20 people, and Normal will take a long time. I suggest you merge guilds or find some new members?
  • Options
    Bwaha we're not even half way through 1st phase.. I hope EA and CG aren't waiting on data AFTER the raid is complete.. Cuz we won't get done til next year..

Tis brutal
  • Options
    Another 13% and our first normal one will be completed.
  • Options
    Hikari wrote: »
    Another 13% and our first normal one will be completed.
    Congratz. We finished our Normal quite fast so moved onto Heroic. Gonna be finishing our second one soon *puts on party hat*
  • Options
    Kojih wrote: »

Merge with us... We are also small league with 27Players...