How is power calculated?

My lvl 54 4* Barriss with g6 has higher power than my lvl 56 4* Phasma g7. How does that work?

Replies

• Options
    IIRC, it is a rating of their overall effect on the battle. So not a very objective rating and I ignore them for the most part.

Phasma is always lower than several other heroes, at least my 6* phasma anyway (max gear) level 63
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure power is simply certain stats values added together lmfao. Its virtually 100% pointless to even look at.
    Power rating tells you almost NOTHING
  • Options
    None of the stats seem to tell you much. Chewy has a high physical damage rating but can't hit worth carp.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    Pretty sure power is simply certain stats values added together lmfao. Its virtually 100% pointless to even look at.
    Power rating tells you almost NOTHING

So it sounds like it needs to be explained better or reworked since it is a big part of arena.

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think it's a big anything and don't think it needs to be fixed. Its an estimate only. To make power accurate they would have to base it on squad synergy. Do you have any idea how hard that would be to do? Let them work on new content and bug fixes. If you really wanted a more reasonable fix to this just ask them to make a squads members visible in arena.
  • Options
    It can only tell me about how many * and gears I will face.
    May the force be with you
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Cecton wrote: »
    My lvl 54 4* Barriss with g6 has higher power than my lvl 56 4* Phasma g7. How does that work?

I'm pretty sure Hit Points matter a lot for that. It's pretty unaccurate as power measure anyways