No Halloween surprise?

Have to say, I'm kinda sad that there wasn't a crystal sale or something today...
I am the Reaper

Replies

• Options
    Yeah missed opportunity. It could've even been some simple event where you battle against all the ugliest toons in the game and get an omega on completion :)
  • Options
    My game keeps crashing. Maybe they went with "trick" rather than "treat".
  • Options
    Hey, can anyone view my latest discussion and help me with my team?
  • Options
    Only chance for a holiday gift is probably Wookie Life Day.
  • Options
    Yeah missed opportunity. It could've even been some simple event where you battle against all the ugliest toons in the game and get an omega on completion :)

+1
  • Options
    I was expecting a Trick or Treat crystal package where you pay like £3.99 and either get 300 crystals or 1200 haha. We all know how that would work ;)
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    You get no raid rewards using the "treat" guild tickets they have out. TRICKED! Happy Halloween! :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    people were expecting something from the game for halloween?? why? are we all 5 and have to get something for every single holiday??
  • Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    people were expecting something from the game for halloween?? why? are we all 5 and have to get something for every single holiday??

You're right dude. No game has ever done anything fun for it's customers for a holiday.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    not what i said or meant at all and you know it.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

You're right dude. No game has ever done anything fun for it's customers for a holiday.

Afterall, verbal pvp here, has no rewards. Lol
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

Well, they are introducing the Bistan event tomorrow ...
  • Options
    3.22 hours
  • Options

Trolls are ugly, why don't you go somewhere else...
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    A lot of mobile games do something for their fan base on holidays and such. Some go way and above... alas this game gives zero.... about doing something for the "millions" who have downloaded this game
  • Options

Yes, I am five and play games, where is my toy prize, gime
  • Mojavelandbaron
    977 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My game keeps crashing. Maybe they went with "trick" rather than "treat".

+ 1
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    They had the "trick" part a while back.

"Look, magic. You have a guild [introduces Tank Takedown], POOF, and now you don't."