Action figure line.

Had a brainstorm. Why not work with lucasarts to release a special edition line of minifigures like the ones that work with the angry bird mobile games as a tie in to the game. Each figure would pop up that heros info screen when placed on your devices camera. They each come with a info card of their maxed skills and stats (excluding mods), and a code good for a 1.99 pack of crystals in game. And special ones for the rancor or the droid tank that could give a 5% speed boost to your squad for that raid. Its another means to generate funds for the game while giving olayers a real world tangible momento of their favorite heros in the game. Same could be done for fleet commander ships when they are released. And with all the rogue one events they could come with a coupon toward a movie ticket.

Replies

• Options
    Dont give them any ideas haha, im a mini toy junkie id spend too much on these
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Star wars has always had actual action figures...angry birds didn't. They've already monetized the niche more efficiently than a mobile game specific license would. Suppose if a company already licensed and producing a full range offered ea/cg a cut fof figures they were already selling if notched off in game it would likely be considered, but doubt that would happen.
  • Options
    Hmmm. I like it
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Next they should make movies with the characters like Angry Birds did
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    Next they should make movies with the characters like Angry Birds did

There's the Lego Star Wars movies...
  • Options
    Kinda like Amiibo, Skylanders, and the failed Disney Infinity series.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    After the toys and movies, someone should work on making some ewok meme's that you can **** at but probably shouldn't share with anyone.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Well that censorship makes 'laugh' look like something else, ah well, I don't think I can get much lower as it is.