Activities

Why did they get rid of the daily activity that was "train a character" that got u 25 sim tickets? Smh

Replies

• Options
    Because some whales were maxed out with hero progression and were missing out on daily omegas as a result.

The Devs know where their bread is buttered.
  • ImDeadAgain41
    224 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    Because some whales were maxed out with hero progression and were missing out on daily omegas as a result.

The level cap was increased?
    Post edited by ImDeadAgain41 on
  • StarSon
    7466 posts Member
    Options

The level cap was increased?

And there are people that have their entire roster at their max level, and several that have hit level 85 already.

Not sure what the problem is, the rewards were pushed into the completion activity.
  • Options
    If you aren't at level 80, it still shows up.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    ^They should really change that to 85 now. It was kinda nice to get the sim tickets before finishing all of the daily activities so we could sim battles right away if we were in a hurry. I don't really need the sim tickets myself but I can see where the logic would be there.
  • Options

I am nowhere near whale status, but as someone who's played since January, it's definitely more convenient that gearing a character isn't a daily task.

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    IG0_Harry wrote: »

I am nowhere near whale status, but as someone who's played since January, it's definitely more convenient that gearing a character isn't a daily task.

This isn't talking about gearing the characters, it's talking about training them with training droids. I agree the gear one is much more difficult, but seem like throwing 1 training droid on a character everyday shouldn't kill ya until you max out all your characters again.
  • Options
    Yeah it's just annoying I liked getting the +25 every time I trained a character
  • Options
    guys, this is really simple.. not everyone has characters they can level.

They should maybe add sim tickets to a different challenge.
  • Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »
    guys, this is really simple.. not everyone has characters they can level.

They should maybe add sim tickets to a different challenge.

Yeah, like maybe complete 2 challenges?
  • Options
    Well as someone pointed out above I'm realizing now that I get the 25 tickets after I complete all my activities which i guess is pretty much the same.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Well as someone pointed out above I'm realizing now that I get the 25 tickets after I complete all my activities which i guess is pretty much the same.

But you lose out on the experience from those previous activities
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    I'm not capped, by far, but some others were. It would be bad to penalize people who spent money and got everything. Nothing in the update would of allowed them to overcome that obstacle, unlike gear slots which were expanded by adding the gear level.

They have to do things for what is good for the game instead of just looking at individual wants.