Sony Xperia XZ Can't Play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

Prev1345
My Sony Xperia XZ Can't Play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.

Mission 1-B(training). At loading screen mission 1-B and out game.

How to fix it.

Sorry. My english is not good.

Replies

• Options
    I have the same problem with my Sony Xperia XZ..
    Daily Activities.
    Light Side Battle.
    Battle.
    Out of game.

Maybe this phone is to weak ?
    Can someone help?
  • Options
    I have the same issue as well, i am using my Z2 to play until they can fix it.
  • Options
    How to report this issue to admin or game advisor.

I must use 2 Phone to Play Star Wars.

Phone A is hotspot. Phone B Connect hotspot And Play Star Wars.

:s
  • Options
    Got the same issue here.
    It's not only related to tutorial. Once you use whole your energy somehow you can go through it and log with your account - Of course if you are a new player it's not a solution for you.
    After skipping a tutorial I can do simulations but whenever I try to play a challange battle. I got this issue. It didn't happen for me at events (Yoda, Bistan), arena, galactic war and regular battles.
  • Options
    I'm old player Lv.79. I change smart phone.

I saw login menu after finish tutorial.

How can i skip tutorial and login before tutorial.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and our team is working to acquire this model for further testing to determine the issue here. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and our team is working to acquire this model for further testing to determine the issue here. Thanks!

Thank..... :D
  • Options
    Same issue with my Xperia XZ.
    Thanks for accepting this as an bug. Hope fix will be soon.

At least now I know this is not problem with my certain phone.
  • Options
    ***NOTE FOR PEOPLE MOVING FROM XPERIA DEVICE TO NE XZ*** - If you are trying to link to your google account for starwars AFTER moving from another xperia device AND suffering the crash issue on the tutorial please follow the below steps:

1. download Xperia Transfer on BOTH phones
    2. Initiate the transfer including APP DATA from your old phone to your new one
    3. try loading the Game again on your XZ and it should come up wiht the google account link

I found this out after i had the same issue crashing on level 2 of the Tutorial battles - i lost patience and tried the transfer again, something must copy over from the local appdata that caches your google login linkages

IF your old device is not xperia, the xperia transfer app may still work for you as it give options for iOS, Android Xperia and some other
  • Options
    Ray2theJ wrote: »
    ***NOTE FOR PEOPLE MOVING FROM XPERIA DEVICE TO NE XZ*** - If you are trying to link to your google account for starwars AFTER moving from another xperia device AND suffering the crash issue on the tutorial please follow the below steps:

1. download Xperia Transfer on BOTH phones
    2. Initiate the transfer including APP DATA from your old phone to your new one
    3. try loading the Game again on your XZ and it should come up wiht the google account link

I found this out after i had the same issue crashing on level 2 of the Tutorial battles - i lost patience and tried the transfer again, something must copy over from the local appdata that caches your google login linkages

IF your old device is not xperia, the xperia transfer app may still work for you as it give options for iOS, Android Xperia and some other

:D
  • Options
    Dev Team. Can you Make Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes two platform look like Hearthstone of Battle.net

If you have a problem on mobile update. We can play on PC.

Sorry. My english is not good.
    Hiya!

• Options
    It's been like a month since the bug has been reported, and you've released a major update in the meantime. And the bug still isn't fixed.

COME ON EA.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hya!
    We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.This has been flagged as a bug and is being investigated, but in the meantime, a player on the forums has provided this temporary solution below:
    Found a temporary work around, in the Android Settings, go to Memory and Storage, and then Advanced via the menu. Select the keep cache option and place a checkmark next to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Once done you can play battles without the game crashing.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    I have tried you temporary work out and its still useless. After pressing the "battle" button then the game do the loading then the game crash without even entered the battle.
  • Options
    Hya!
    We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.This has been flagged as a bug and is being investigated, but in the meantime, a player on the forums has provided this temporary solution below:
    Found a temporary work around, in the Android Settings, go to Memory and Storage, and then Advanced via the menu. Select the keep cache option and place a checkmark next to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Once done you can play battles without the game crashing.

Even with "keep cache" option its still crashing.
    im sick of losing arena battles because of it.
    it has been a while now.
  • Options
    I have Xperia X Performance, my battles started crashing when I upgraded to 7.0 nougat. Cant even play on my alts atm since Im stuck on campaign battles. Losing arena battles on my main, also I hear static noise in audio. Crashes occur after choosing your team and at loading the battle. Tried keep cache and reinstalled swgoh.
  • KakitaTom
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi. I just changed my phone to a XZ and I can't finish the tutorial as described in the previous post. I tried the various solutions but nothing worked... Any news on this bug ?

Edit : I could connect to my account by depleting my energy but I can't do any characters battle once logged only sim.
    Ships battles are fine.
    Post edited by KakitaTom on
  • a2daj
    22 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Has anyone else also noticed static in the audio while playing? Nougat doesn't resolve this issue or the tutorial crashing. The "Keep Cache" work around doesn't work for me.
  • Options
    Yes I noticed that. It's mega annoying. I turn off the music all the time. This may be related with audio quality.

A new update has arrived and no word about Xperia :-(
    It's such an shame especially that some of us buy crystals and support game.
    Oh wait, there was a typo fixed in Sun Fac's Starfighter description :-D
  • Options
    a2daj wrote: »
    Has anyone else also noticed static in the audio while playing? Nougat doesn't resolve this issue or the tutorial crashing. The "Keep Cache" work around doesn't work for me.

I have this too + battle loading crashes, stuck on some cantina and campaign battles, wasting arena battles, sometimes it does work, even get crashes in galactic wars but I keep trying till it works. These bugs started for me when I upgraded to nougat on xperia x performance. I have my thread and they got my ally code but no progress so far. I wish I had these bugs before I spent any money lol I would have quit already but I cant now after spending so much lol. They are losing potential players this way.
  • Sandberg_182
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I have the same issues.
    Post edited by Sandberg_182 on
  • Options
    Please fix this. My phone for play game is death. :'(
  • Options
    The only fix is the player suggested one currently? Is this even being investigated?
  • Options
    I guess, a lot of people are waiting, that the bug gets fixed.
    Now, after buying the same phone i'm kind of angry about this. Of course, i didn't check the internet, if the game is working on this phone -.-
    I'm not sure, how long I want to wait to get it fixed. And I guess, I'm not the only one who has spent money for this game.
    So, come on, EA! You are such a huge company! GET THIS FIXED!!!
  • Options
    Am facing this same issue on my Xperia XZ and raised a separate ticket almost a month ago. EA really need to get their act straight and be more serious about fixing this bug rather than just talk about it being a work in progress and post temporary solutions that do not even work!
  • Options
    Hello EA, its has been some time now!!! And you guys keep fixing other bugs and ignore this serious **** of bug which makes xperia XZ user cant play this **** game. We pay money for this game so this is how you guys treat us as player n buyer?
  • Options
    I still get crashes from certain sceneries or settings persistently. Sony xperia x performance, crashes started after nougat update. Persistent crashes and audio issues. This is taking too long.
  • Options
    Are there any other phones with Nougat with this problem too?
    But, yes, it takes much too long. I'll get my Samsung Galaxy S6 back on Monday, just to play this game, but this is not a real solution -.-
  • Options
    Can we atleast have an ETA on the bug fix? Very much considering quitting entirely since my SIM tickets are almost out, absolutely shameful how we have not got any updates regarding such a critical issue in more than two weeks.
  • ShadowedPrime
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Having the same problems on my new XZ, randomly crashes all the time. Also, experiencing the audio static others have mentioned. At least add these issues to the tracked bugs list!