Who to farm in squad cantina

I'm farming old daka, but I mean on the actual missions I've been replaying 1C to get chewie to 7* (not sure if that's been a waste of time though) so who do I go for next? I'm only at mid level 3 ish of the cantina so is there anybody worth farming that I will unlock afree I play a couple more missions, or is it get soldier,luke or consular?thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I farmed luke to 5 star, but Geo Soldier is much better imo. He would pair great in my droid team and he is faster, hits harder, and his special calls for an assist like ig86. I am changing my focus off of luke to work GS.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Options
    I would switch to the later cantina missions that offer 17 cantina credits. Mathematically, you will be able to buy shipments quicker, which will pay off in the long run. Jedi Consular is the most worthy for farming shards. That's what I am doing, but instead of Jedi Consular, I am farming Mace Windu for fun. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Harmson wrote: »
    I farmed luke to 5 star, but Geo Soldier is much better imo. He would pair great in my droid team and he is faster, hits harder, and his special calls for an assist like ig86. I am changing my focus off of luke to work GS.
    Do you think I wasted my time on chewie? Yeah luke always does good against me but I never hear of top players using him like I do GS
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    W0NDERWA11 wrote: »
    Do you think I wasted my time on chewie? Yeah luke always does good against me but I never hear of top players using him like I do GS

Chewie is useful in GW with his short cooldown heal/taunt and turn meter steal. In arena he's not good, though.

I'd farm GS and JC, alternating.
  • Options
    ND_fan38 wrote: »
    I would switch to the later cantina missions that offer 17 cantina credits. Mathematically, you will be able to buy shipments quicker, which will pay off in the long run. Jedi Consular is the most worthy for farming shards. That's what I am doing, but instead of Jedi Consular, I am farming Mace Windu for fun. Hope this helps!
    I never even noticed they offered more credits! That does make sense to get my daka up quicker, is JC good? He just seems a little boring to farm...is there anyone late on in stage 3 or stage 4 worth farming? Yeah you helped a lot thanks:D
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

There are better 7* characters, but the #1 guy in my ladder has a 7* Chewie and he's the only opponent I've lost to in a few weeks.

Basically, no character is a waste with the right team around them.

The other notable characters are Dooku and Kylo. Otherwise Luke, JC and GS are the best pickups.

The guy I couldn't beat runs a super tanks team with Bariss, 5's, FOTP picking off my characters and Chewy. His 5th was Kit Fisto.

You could try something similar with 5's, JC (who has a large decent pool when maxed), Phasma and Savage

The problem with Chewie is he is slow to get that taunt up and you'll likely loose Dakka who is squishy if you can't support her. With that said, Chewie will be helpful for sure, don't consider it a waste of time :)
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

There are better 7* characters, but the #1 guy in my ladder has a 7* Chewie and he's the only opponent I've lost to in a few weeks.

Basically, no character is a waste with the right team around them.

The other notable characters are Dooku and Kylo. Otherwise Luke, JC and GS are the best pickups.

The guy I couldn't beat runs a super tanks team with Bariss, 5's, FOTP picking off my characters and Chewy. His 5th was Kit Fisto.

You could try something similar with 5's, JC (who has a large health pool when maxed) and some other hitters.

The problem with Chewie is he is slow to get that taunt up and you'll likely loose Dakka who is squishy if you can't support her. With that said, Chewie will be helpful for sure, don't consider it a waste of time :)

Thanks mate really helpful! I'm not good with strats so at the minute my team is just a mash of decent characters I have 6* chewie 6* sid 5* luminara 4* daka 4* dooku
  • Options
    I am in a similar position. I started farming GS but really want that second luke node to farm my Poe faster. So I have decided to alternate when each one is promoted. And ofc the GS shard has been dropping at about a 10% rate this week so far -________________________-