Anyone know how to transfer leadership?

I'm the leader of a nice friendly T6 guild and finish the raid in 1 refresh easily. We tried T7 once and there were a lot of coordination involved. I just changed my work recently and won't have enough time to be the leader anymore. I want to transfer my leadership to one of the officers, does anyone know how to do it?

Replies

• Options
    Leave the guild and it will ask you to nominate a new leader then they can invite you back be aware you relinquish control forever unless they do the same for you to regain control.
  • Options
    Our leader stopped playing, and we put in a ticket with support to have him demoted and someone else moved up to leader. They may be able to demote you and promote someone you pick.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Being a Leader vs Officer is really little difference (only thing you cant do is promote as an Officer or remove another officer) if your still playing and in the guild just leave it as it is
  • Options
    Thanks folks for all the answers.
  • Options
    Send a message to EA/CG stating who you want the new leader to be with their ally code.

My old leader stopped playing and I sent a message. Same day they changed it.