Ready for T7?

Currently my guild takes just over two days to complete a T6 Rancor raid. Before the raid buff, we were getting through it in about a day and half. How long should a T6 raid take you before you are ready for heroic?

Replies

• Options
    Doesn't hurt to try a heroic
  • Options
    I believe anyone who can clear the raid with one refresh is ready. If you are just over two days, you most likely are ready. My advice is to make sure everyone does their best attempt for each phase. If it isn't going well, retreat and try again. With that strategy, I would give you a very good chance of success.
  • Options
    Take turns and don't waste damage and you should be fine.
  • Options
    Old_Scott wrote: »
    I believe anyone who can clear the raid with one refresh is ready. If you are just over two days, you most likely are ready. My advice is to make sure everyone does their best attempt for each phase. If it isn't going well, retreat and try again. With that strategy, I would give you a very good chance of success.

I would add the caveat that your main toons for the T6 raid also need to be 7*.

Having 12 toons with decent gear but 6/12 are still 6* and that is a game changer. Even missing a key toon like 5's or QGJ can be vitally important.
  • Options
    Old_Scott wrote: »

This is our experience too. Your ready. Try to only let Teebo people go in P1 the first go around.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Revandogg wrote: »
    Take turns and don't waste damage and you should be fine.
    Does damage overlap in the Tank raid like it does in Rancor?
  • Options
    We only have eight guys with 20+ 7* toons. The most one person has is 44. I'm just not sure that's enough to carry the rest of the team through. We have another 13 that have enough to field a team of 5, but it's a mix of toons for most. If you were to recommend at least one team of 5 toons everyone should have, what would it be?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Duvel wrote: »
    Currently my guild takes just over two days to complete a T6 Rancor raid. Before the raid buff, we were getting through it in about a day and half.

You probably have been ready for weeks. My alt guild still needed 2 refreshes on tier 6 when I finally convinced them to move to tier 7 which we then had no problem with at all.

If you're unsure, then organize a bit and you'll be fine.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    If you were to recommend at least one team of 5 toons everyone should have, what would it be?

Misleading at best.

There are no such team everyone should have. If f.ex. you have one player with a good Teebo team, who can solo phase 1, noone else really NEEDS to have him as well.

• Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    If you were to recommend at least one team of 5 toons everyone should have, what would it be?

Misleading at best.

There are no such team everyone should have. If f.ex. you have one player with a good Teebo team, who can solo phase 1, noone else really NEEDS to have him as well.

Yeah but any team w Teebo and 5s will extend the run and damage. Wiggs teamed w Teebo,5s and another TM will do far more damage than a full Rebel team w synergy on any phase.