Are you a new, but serious player? Read more here!

Hey all.

I'm an officer in a top 200 guild, & one of my favorite things is to help new players along. I've created a new guild designed for lower level players who are serious about progressing and getting better. Joining this guild would get you access to the discord chat of our main guild where you can talk to veterans from my guild that can help you make the right decisions in farming and in arena team composition. ALSO, we have a few members that will be willing to help with higher tiers of the Rancor raid that will enable you to get a MAJOR head start on obtaining raid gear.

I'm ideally looking for players level 50 or higher. f2p or p2p doesn't matter--just so long as you get your daily 600 guild energy. My current guild is named ARK (Alliance of Rebel Knights) and the new guild is named Raiders of ARK.

Please message me on LINE or discord to get the ball rolling.

LINE id = therevjcred

discord = The Rev#8481

Replies

• Options
    Working with the Rev on finalizing Raiders membership, now's the time to snag a spot! ally me in game at 693-968-251 or add me on discord marydare#3724. it's really an awesome opportunity for lower levels to benefit from a great guild & network.