Jawa dilemma

Anyone familiar with jawas? Can I get some ideas on which one drop, gear, mod, and mod in which direction. This is purely for aat raid. Not for arena.

I hage
1. Datcha G10
2. Nebit G10
3. Jawa G9
4. Scavenger G8
5. Engineer G9

I think that nebit and Datcha are sufficient. Should I even out all to G10? Or drop Jawa for another toon?

Replies

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Depending on the phase I wouldn't drop any of them. Meaning in p1 and p3 go full jawas. In p2 and p4 use JE and Nebit with droids if you have them. Although if you have a strong Poggle use him instead of Nebit and put Nebit back in with your Jawas.

Jawa is very strong in p1 and p3, definitely don't drop him from the group.
  • Options
    scavenger is awesome in raid. everytime a jawa gets hit he drops a bomb on the attacker. the bombs are %health based. the aat has a ton of health. QED.

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    thee_pdx wrote: »
    scavenger is awesome in raid. everytime a jawa gets hit he drops a bomb on the attacker. the bombs are %health based. the aat has a ton of health. QED.

Well, 40% of the time, 50% if omega'd. Still enough that TD's rack up major damage.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Get scavengers gear up, and probably JE also. Dathcha can use crit dmg mods, as he gets crit chance bonus for each Jawa present. JE needs speed and health. Nebit needs health so he can give protection back to the rest of the squad. Jawa needs better crit chance. And really they can all use health/protection and speed as you're able.
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    JE and JS also need potency. While there is a potency bump in the raid, it's not a guarantee, and JE's basic is all based on potency.
  • Options
    And stuns need potency right?
  • Options
    Jawas have been confusing me as well haha. I have them all around G8-9, none at 10 yet because i wasnt sure if they were really worth it. Ive heard great things but still want to try for myself once i get them decent, i have 3 at 7*, 1 at 6* and last 1 is 5*. i finally did some of the crit damage mod challenge that everyone says is so important. Problem im having with the jawas is that i dont know how to mod them, do i go with sets? Which sets for each ones and which primaries? Think i need to search around more for some of these answers but i still need a few more stars on the last 2 jawas so i have time.
  • Options
    Stuns need potency, but you can't stun the bosses, who seem to have the high tenacity. I haven't had much issue stunning/ability blocking the adds without modding Jawa or Dathcha for potency.
  • Options
    Use droids+chief nibbles on phase 2. Then Phasma lead and the rest of the jawas.

For phase 3 use datcha lead, jawa, scavager, nibbles, and Lobot/Ackbar/Rex if you want a cleaner. Then use droids with St han.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    does anybody have Lobot 6* lol
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Chozen1 wrote: »
    does anybody have Lobot 6* lol

Some guy on my shard had a 7* Lobot way back in like march/april to lead his droid team so he would get the first shot. Way before JE and around the time Poggle was everyone's favorite lol
    Worked pretty well for him back then
  • Options
    I'm putting my jawas on the back burner for now i have 4 at 6* and 75/80 for JE so i can get my rebels up to snuff. I will keep working on JE so i can get those 5* crit damage mods tho. With this disappointing AAT raid i'm gonna focus on more important toons and to think I thought I was prepared for once. HA
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Chozen1 wrote: »
    I'm putting my jawas on the back burner for now i have 4 at 6* and 75/80 for JE so i can get my rebels up to snuff. I will keep working on JE so i can get those 5* crit damage mods tho. With this disappointing AAT raid i'm gonna focus on more important toons and to think I thought I was prepared for once. HA

Hate to be that guy, but if you don't have all Jawa's to at least 6* and are still working on rebels, then you weren't that prepared.
  • Options
    Yes I know, I thought I was sorta prepared for once considering I only had jawa 5* when we first heard of the new raid and JE has been a much longer farm than I had anticipated. I'm not totally giving up on jawas cuz they are kinda fun and I'm just bitter about the new raid like most people