Add gear to the guild shop

medetec
1571 posts Member
Can we add new gear to the guild shop? AAT gear, mk3 cuffs, mk5 guns and mk5 dets would be much appreciated.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    agreed.
    Someone pointed out that the AAT raid exclusive gear isn't in the shop either (could have been you), i wouldnt mind if they stuck a couple of those in the guildshop aswell ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I'll take cuffs and stun guns lol I'm guildshop since I'm not farming anything there anymore
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Is it possible that the guildshop won't update with the new gear until after the AAT raid has been defeated? Similar to the mod shop.
  • Options
    plus 1
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    Is it possible that the guildshop won't update with the new gear until after the AAT raid has been defeated? Similar to the mod shop.

No. It is not there.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Don't forget mk 3 holo projectors and mk 4 laptops, the latter mainly because the new STR challenge doesn't drop them. 1500 currency a piece sounds pretty fair to me
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Don't forget mk 3 holo projectors and mk 4 laptops, the latter mainly because the new STR challenge doesn't drop them. 1500 currency a piece sounds pretty fair to me

Sure why not.

But really, the Rancor raid gear was in the shop quite early in the raid cycle, I don't see why the AAT raid gear isnt there as well. Being at 40/50 on a raid piece and never seeing salvage for it again is infuriating, the raid shop can be (and has been in the past) a great wait to dampen bad RNG.
  • Options
    Yes, please. How about a row for all of the 300 crystal items in Shipments?
  • Options
    paschasc wrote: »
    Yes, please. How about a row for all of the 300 crystal items in Shipments?
    But then they risk having less players buy crystals and spend them in shipments. They surely wouldn't approve that