Did the developers forget that there is a Galactic War shop?

I realize that I am not the first to bring up this topic, but it's still being ignored. No character has been introduced into the Galactic war shop for 5 months now, when Cad Bane was added in June. (If I recall correctly). Let's do some math. If you completed the Galactic War every day since then, you would have gotten 12k GW tokens per day. Times roughly 150 days. That comes to 180,000 GW tokens. More than enough to max that character. It is in fact enough to complete 6 Characters from locked to 7*. As a result, if you've been playing this game for any significant time, there are no characters left to buy with GW tokens. There's also no gear, or Credits. All we're really getting from completing GW is the treasure chest rewards, which is okay, but what's the point in having a GW shop if we can't buy anything. How about we put the October login character in there. And maybe Echo. Echo would be a great choice as he needs other clones to be good, and will encourage spending in order to get rex or phase 1. But at this point you almost need to introduce completely new characters like Bistan and TFP because the people who need new characters in GW already have all of the chromium exclusives. Can we also talk about the trend of all of the characters who have become farmable of late? The following is a list (to the best of my recollection) of all of the Characters that have become farmable since the last time a character was introduced to the Galactic War shop. I have omitted Emperor Palpatine and Shoretrooper as they were event only characters with unpredictable rarity, and in the case of Shoretrooper, ridiculous exploitability.

General Kenobi: Tank Exclusive
Pathfinder: Cantina Nodes
Geonosian Spy: Cantina Nodes
B2: Cantina Nodes
Wedge Antilles: Cantina Nodes
Aayla Secura: Cantina Nodes
Jawa Scavenger: Cantina Shop
Chief Nebit: Arena Shop
Kit Fisto: Cantina Nodes
JKA: Cantina Nodes
Royal Guard: Cantina Nodes
IGD: Cantina Nodes
Chief Chirpa: Cantina Nodes
Leia: Arena Shop
Cad Bane: GW Shop

Not only are we way overdue for a GW character, and a useable one at that, since the last two were Cad Bane (who only offered anything before they redesignated who was a Scoundrel) and Magmatrooper (Who's not even viable with EP lead, although admittedly I've not tried him in the Tank raid), we probably should go a year without you forcing us to invest more cantina energy into shards. I understand that you're just trying to let the P2P folks have a bigger gap as they spend all that energy on Mods, but at this point the disparity is so high, we aren't going to catch up anyway, maybe you can let us use the other character farming areas instead now?

Replies

• Options
    I'm pretty sure IGD, RG, and Chirpa were all in the cantina battles before Leia and Cadbane, plus you do not get 12K from GW, you get 1.2K