Heroic complete, tips from a mixed guild.

My guild the Mighty Chlorians just completed an AAT heroic. We failed the first time around, regrouped, determined some strategies and were victorious in our second attempt. Thank you to all the hard work of my guildmates. If you were to look at our rosters on swgoh.gg, you would see that we do have whales and really strong dolphins in our guild, but we also have some who have not spent as much.

Here are some tips you might find useful I you don't have a guild full of big rosters.:
Jedi are really useful in phases 1 & 3.
Rebels are really useful in all phases, but are optimal in phases 2 & 4.
Phase 1 teams should shoot for more than 2% each.
Phase 2 teams will struggle to get 2% each so you may have to accept lower scores. Let people test phases out for optimal RNG.
Most importantly, when it is over have a celebration planned because you will definitely feel like you have earned it.
Empire Relic

Replies

• gugek
    82 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    If you want to gauge we did it with about a median of 44 7 star characters and 20 Gear 10 & 11 heroes across our fifty players.We really are a mix of spenders and FTP with at least ten who haven't spent a dime.

Also for reference we could easily do the AAT Normal with two refreshes.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Options
    Good to know.... gives other guilds hope of completing a heroic AAT some day.
  • Options
    Congrats and thanks for the information.

It gives us something to aim for.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Feels great when you earn it too. A lot of coordination went into this and now will only get easier. Awesome work my brothers and sisters at Mighty Chlorians.
  • Options
    Droid teams in p2 camper. They can do 800k-1.1M in p2 with proper mods.
  • Options
    Kurt0717 wrote: »

What exact droid team composition would you recommend?
  • Options

Absolutely right and it **** me off since I am missing JE but those with droids will always lead the leaderboards those without have no shot.
    My guild the Mighty Chlorians just completed an AAT heroic. We failed the first time around, regrouped, determined some strategies and were victorious in our second attempt. Thank you to all the hard work of my guildmates. If you were to look at our rosters on swgoh.gg, you would see that we do have whales and really strong dolphins in our guild, but we also have some who have not spent as much.

Here are some tips you might find useful I you don't have a guild full of big rosters.:
    Jedi are really useful in phases 1 & 3.
    Rebels are really useful in all phases, but are optimal in phases 2 & 4.
    Phase 1 teams should shoot for more than 2% each.
    Phase 2 teams will struggle to get 2% each so you may have to accept lower scores. Let people test phases out for optimal RNG.
    Most importantly, when it is over have a celebration planned because you will definitely feel like you have earned it.

I would recommend raising your %'s. S1 has the least amount of health so higher numbers per attempt. Good Ima groups can do 5%+, same with s2. Like Kurt said droids rule here and higher damage should be expected. S3 is where you should compromise. Don't allow yourselves to squeak by, configure it right and 25 players can complete this raid.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    We had reserves in the bank didn't use anywhere near all our phase 4 assignments plus everyone's Zerg toons after this was available. Well coordinated hk lead 88 86 je nebit is optimal comps for phase 2 for us anyway did easily 4 percent some did close to 7
  • Options
    Well done Jabba and crew.

We're attempting our second Heroic this weekend. We failed dismally first up.

So we tried Normal and completed 3 raids with 3 refreshes. We're on track to complete it with two refreshes on this current fourth Normal attempt. We're now confident with our prospects having tuned and trained our teams for relevant phases.

As the OP stated, Jedi's and Rebels are good in P1. If you have surplus Jawas you won't need for P3, they go alright here too.
    Droids plus JE go very well in P2. Either Nebit or EE can be the 5th member. P2 can bankroll your raid. Use as few toons here as necessary and save them for the P4 meat grinder.
    Jawas go well in P3. I've tried Ugnaught with some success in filling in for JE if you can't escape him from P2.
    Rebels are well suited to P4.

Rebels are suited to most phases provided you have Wiggs as they cause lots of AoE damage.
  • Options
    Hey Great job! :)
  • Options
    KyloRey wrote: »

HK, 88, 86 with Nebit and JE.
  • Options

How were they modded?

• Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    Well done Jabba and crew.

We're attempting our second Heroic this weekend. We failed dismally first up.

So we tried Normal and completed 3 raids with 3 refreshes. We're on track to complete it with two refreshes on this current fourth Normal attempt. We're now confident with our prospects having tuned and trained our teams for relevant phases.

As the OP stated, Jedi's and Rebels are good in P1. If you have surplus Jawas you won't need for P3, they go alright here too.
    Droids plus JE go very well in P2. Either Nebit or EE can be the 5th member. P2 can bankroll your raid. Use as few toons here as necessary and save them for the P4 meat grinder.
    Jawas go well in P3. I've tried Ugnaught with some success in filling in for JE if you can't escape him from P2.
    Rebels are well suited to P4.

Rebels are suited to most phases provided you have Wiggs as they cause lots of AoE damage.

Good luck to you. It sounds like you have similar experience to us. I'm not sure if you made it that far before, but phase 3 in heroic is really hard, - step-up from normal tier.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    Nice work guys! That's awesome!
  • Options
    The key to raid success is having a crazy European guy that never sleeps and organizes everything. If you don't have one, get one.
  • Options
    Our guild is on our 2nd week on the normal aat. Almost half that is. We're all FTP.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

How were they modded?

Same question...
  • Options
    Crit and crit damage sets seem to be the best for the droids under a HK lead. Potency and offense secondaries for them as well are optimal.

For the Jawas, Speed, Speed, Speed for Jawa engineer and health and protection for Chief Nebit.
    Empire Relic
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Yea phase 3 is the meat grinder . Phase 4 cakewalk with wiggs. Use droids on phase 2 save your wiggs for phase 4 .