Really? Seriously?

Aquollie
7 posts Member
edited December 2015
So in today's galactic war third round the last battle is 5 level 60 purples seriously? Who's going to get past that and even reach the fourth round of the galactic war I mean this is just sad at this stage of the game.

Replies

• Options
    I recently unlocked galactic war too. In my second day, in the third battle I was vs level 55 and I was 41.

Galactic war objective is to make you want an army of characters. All the other games require no army.

It's not at all designed to be fair, reward you. Even the enemy names (pseudo players) are invented and just part of the A.I. To frustrate you and make you want the pack$.
  • Options
    What level are you now? If you're less than level 55 and getting level 60 teams then it sounds like it's a bug. The GW match ups I think are meant to be similar or a little bit higher than your strongest PvP team, but even then the hardest teams should generally be towards the end of the board, not the start.
  • Options
    They should really break up the boards by win brackets. The more you win over the course of playing, the higher your bracket. That way level 60's that are not very good will compete against crappy level 60's and high performing 50's, etc.
  • Options
    The only comment I have is "you gotta getcha squad up!" I wouldn't enjoy this game if it was easy... Ijs...
  • Options
    I just hit level 47. The last few days I've done the war its been fine the last levels been tough I beat it once but not the other time that's understandable third-round having 3 level 60 purples is just stupid
  • Options
    Get your squad up? You're not very smart are you. And has nothing to do with getting my squad up that has to do with balance gameplay
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure being matched up with level 60 purple teams when you're only 47 is a bug. Try reporting it in the Bugs forum, hopefully you get a response there (but don't hold your breath lol).
  • Options
    I'm lvl 43, my final galactic battle was only a group of lvl 37s
  • Options
    It happens to me as well... i go up against lvl 60s today was weird.. 7 and 8 battles were 60s then after that low 50s..
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• Options
    Same here with purple gears as well at even as early as battle 6th. Does not make sense.