How do you beat Rey?

She frequently has foresight, which gives her 100% evasion, and her attacks are pretty darn strong. Any tips?
Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion

Replies

• Options
    Focus her down asap. She can and will one shot. Stun works too.
  • Options
    Get Any kind of debuff on her. Dooku should be able to go before her and stun her.
  • Options
    Wonderwyrm wrote: »
    Focus her down asap. She can and will one shot. Stun works too.

This is what I do. She doesn't have much health and can usually be taken out before she can act, RNG cooperating of course. Unless Poe stops you first, in which case, just Hope for the best and hope they also don't have FOTP and leia back there too.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    1. Every time she gets Foresight, you need to attack her to remove it. If you leave it up, things get bad quick. She'll either WTFwhack you or she'll DAMsmack you gaining offense up, and then OMGrek you.

2. Keep her debuffed always to strip her offense up from her unique. AoE teams work well against Rey teams, because any good Rey team is fronting Poe, and most likely running Leia. Having a Sidious AoE on turn 1 helps to get the debuff on her while she is behind Poe.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Just focus fire. I like to remove foresight with an AOE if I can
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    I targer her and push the attack button as much as I can lol. She is pretty squishy, it takes me 2 or 3 attacks.
  • Options
    So blitz her and take her out asap? Sounds like a plan.
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Omnirhyze wrote: »
    So blitz her and take her out asap? Sounds like a plan.

Yep. You should be able to drop her with a few hits unless they're running Poe.

GS, Dooku and Sid all go before Poe can taunt so it might be worth farming some of these characters to counter
  • Options
    As said, focus fire her first, attack her to remove foresight, stun her if you can.

Also remember to get some type of dot or negative effect on her if you have the option. It will decrease her offense. If you're blocked by a Poe taunt, aoe if you've got 'em to at least get a negative effect on her
  • Options
    Use old Ben or a character with a good ability block so she can't use her special attack