Does the Rule against Roster Refresh Exploit now punish mercs for helping guilds finish T7 Pit?

Barhebraeus
620 posts Member
edited November 2016
We recently solicited a merc who helped us finish our first T7 Pit raid after we had gotten p4 down to 60%. We're working on getting stronger now before we try Heroic again--and our goal is to complete it on our own, but if we can't, I'd like to know if I can solicit a merc without him/her running the danger of being punished for simply helping us out. Can anyone give me clear and concise clarity on this?

Replies

• gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    you're fine. it is only if they are in the guild, leave and come back with a new set of attacks.
  • Options
    If you have 50 members already, then bring in a merc, whoever falls below 50 (no matter if it's the merc or one of your regular guild members) will not get rewards bc they did not place high enough.

At least that's my understanding from that update. I could be wrong... But I believe they changed the rewards from 41+ to be 41-50 and anything at 51+ will get a message saying they didn't place high enough for rewards.