Luminara Gear Lv VIII

Hi Folks,

I am level 63 and currently focusing energy to build gears for my main chars, one of which is Lumi and she will be able to be upgraded to gear lv VIII when she levels up to 65. Since I'm almost finished with gears for other main chars, maybe anyone who has already reached lv 65 (by means of anything) and has Luminara as his/her main care to share what are the gears needed for her in lv VIII. Screenshot would be really nice.

I wanna know which boombox, laptops, blow dryer, etc I should focus on getting now for her later on ;)

Thanks so much.

Replies

• cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Edit: I'm stoopid
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • swaggers
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Interested to know also as Lumi is about the only character I will be able to do a full gear upgrade before 70.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm level 64 and lvl 65 probably in 2 days. Can't say much now but she usually requires around 50 of the mats you farmed at gear lvl VII.
    Just some speculation from my side tho. Perhaps someone else can clarify or you have to wait till I'm 65 :p

@cosmicturtle333
    You're not that stoopid :(
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • DrPancakes
    29 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Farm another Mk8 blaster weapon mod. That's all you need. Rest are green items.

Mk8 prototype
    Mk4 keypad
    Mk5 biotech implant

Pics in a few.

Pics now.

http://imgur.com/a/M4hh6
    Ally Code: 911-389-156
  • Options
    Thanks mate it's really helpful!

Got shitload of laptops to farm now

• Options
    I have to farm 100 of those agility things for next level. Laptops at least come from challenges. Makes no sense that these don't come from challenges like the strength ones do.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    100? I think I need 600 of them as several of my top characters need to equip not only the product, but then also another gear that requires the product! Stoopid hair dryer...
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    I only need 100 for my arena team till I see what leias next gear set looks like
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch for the heads up. It's really appreciated!
  • Options
    Irics wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I am level 63 and currently focusing energy to build gears for my main chars, one of which is Lumi and she will be able to be upgraded to gear lv VIII when she levels up to 65. Since I'm almost finished with gears for other main chars, maybe anyone who has already reached lv 65 (by means of anything) and has Luminara as his/her main care to share what are the gears needed for her in lv VIII. Screenshot would be really nice.

I wanna know which boombox, laptops, blow dryer, etc I should focus on getting now for her later on ;)

Thanks so much.

Gear VIII -> IX
    • Mk 4 Green Boombox (easy)
    • Mk 3 Arakyd Droid Caller (easy)
    • Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars (easy)
    • Mk 8 BlasTech Weapon Mod (needs 20 MK8 Purple Roombas, 20 MK4 Purple Laptops, and some easier stuff)
    • Mk 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe (needs 60 MK6 purple blowdryers) - level 66 restrict
    • Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace - level 73 restrict

• Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    DrPancakes wrote: »
    Farm another Mk8 blaster weapon mod. That's all you need. Rest are green items.

Mk8 prototype
    Mk4 keypad
    Mk5 biotech implant

Pics in a few.

Pics now.

http://imgur.com/a/M4hh6

Do u have a screen shot for Kylo Ren's gear 7/8? I'm farming it in advance thanks!