What changed?

Im an f2p player just hit level 82, I complete galactic war most days and do well in arena. I used to have plenty of credits to be comfortable and would even have upwards of 3-4 mill at a time, and sim tickets were never a concern for me, until recently, now I have to buy sim tickets around 3 times a week, I don't even have enough credits to place gear and I'm struggling hard. So my question is did something change?? did they give less credits on GW nodes or dailies, lower the frequency of sim drops and rewards. Also i dont want to bring up credit heist again but I'm trying to level up my characters with the level increase and instantly no more heist, its a super annoying "coincidence" i feel like if EA gave us enough to survive on more people would pay on refreshes, gear and mod packs and other items, because they'd actually be able to play the game. This isn't a rant I'm just curious if anything actually changed, or if the games becoming harder at higher levels.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    deleted
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    You are spending more then before. That is all
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    You are spending more then before. That is all

Lol, yep. Start spending real money if catching up and staying ahead in the game is important to you.
  • Options
    I'm there with ya bud.

Sim tickets crunch for me comes when I farm a lot of low level gear and stop farming shards. Soon as I start farming shards or do the 10 energy farms the tickets build up again.

The money is where it is at....mods are what eat it. Before it was doable to ftp farm and 7* and so on but mods eat up all the cash. Gotta pace yourself! The Level cap increase doesn't help.

Actually it makes the game boring. A lot of times I just sit there thinking about what to do next...and wondering where credit heist went.

But for now I refuse to pay.....so just live with it.

Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
    Código aliado 192-195-873
    https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    You stopped managing yourself as much when the credit heist was released and started over spending because you were comfortable.

Sim tickets would be from the lack of focus a f2p needs to keep while developing toons. You have been prepping low lvl toons for the new raid and farming low lvl stuff cost more sim tickets then you get from refreshing.

And just to be clear the credit heist is still on a 6-12 day schedule, nothing changed. It's not a conspiracy against you. They do not micromanage the credit heist.