What Sucks

DarkRaven
21 posts Member
edited November 2016
After month of playing some things are really annoying.
1. Always the same useless equipment in Datacards and challenges. Those you need a very rare.
2. Some Chars doge is just ridiculous. Matches with 10times + dodging...
3. Those really useless moves Chars make on Autoplay,like Asajj healing every second move or Chars healing while having a No-healing Debuff etc... drives me crazy...
4. To lose vs. Teams who have 20%+ strenght less than your team. ****!
5. Those hundred of Mods with all their upgrades and not to know what secondary values a Mod has before you have spent all your bucks just to note it's a useless one.
All to be fixed ;-)

Replies

• Options
    No
  • Options
    All good
  • Options
    The worst thing is how the game is set-up so that whales are able to get the best gear and characters (case in point: Shoretrooper), and the gap keeps widening as the meta changes.

This game is basically excellent until endgame. Since Ive reached end-game I have been frustrated with this game.
  • Options
    only thing i see that sux is tourny and new raid
  • Options
    DarkRaven wrote: »
    After month of playing some things are really annoying.
    1. Always the same useless equipment in Datacards and challenges. Those you need a very rare.
    2. Some Chars doge is just ridiculous. Matches with 10times + dodging...
    3. Those really useless moves Chars make on Autoplay,like Asajj healing every second move or Chars healing while having a No-healing Debuff etc... drives me crazy...
    4. To lose vs. Teams who have 20%+ strenght less than your team. ****!
    5. Those hundred of Mods with all their upgrades and not to know what secondary values a Mod has before you have spent all your bucks just to note it's a useless one.
    All to be fixed ;-)
    This guy only took a month to find all this out, good for you, but my answers to each Problem
    1. You get gear for free
    2. We are past the doge meta, use B2
    3. Just don't do autoplay
    4. Both Offensive and defensive have advantages, 20% more is nothing
    5. Don't spend your money all at once
    6. :)
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    doge is a meme. dodge is a game mechanic