Premature End to Tournament, or bugged timer?

TheFoxReDux
255 posts Member
edited November 2016
Anyone else show 11hrs left on the Tournament timer before it ended? I had been planning on making my end run in the last hour but by my timer still had hours till that time.... then boom... ended.

Anyone else have this issue? I still have over 100k ally points to spend.

Edit: was doing a raid at the same time as typing this post so put raid in the title instead of Tournament.
Post edited by TheFoxReDux on

Replies

• Options
    You were probably looking at your character refresh and not the event timer.
  • Options
    No, it was the event timer from the event list screen. I do know how to read.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    You were probably looking at your character refresh and not the event timer.
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    If i have learned anything in the nearly 1 year i've played this game. It is NEVER EVER trust any timers.
  • Options
    IDK timer seemed well to me tho the refresh on chars was diffrent.I know you can read we're just saying that you might have looked out of accident. The alternative is that the raid timer in your case may be buged and that would be probably because of a cache fault - posibly because of the last pvp timer bug and a lack of update - to fix this go settings>app>clear cache in the swgoh apps and just enter the game and allow it to update

Also a posibility would be if you play like guest without accessing a google play account, if this is the case it might be that loging in with an account might solve the problem also. If not the clear cache. If this still doesen't solve the issue for next pvp just email support with a bug report detailing what you have tryied
  • Options
    Yes, I had the same. I thought maybe the event had been extended. Silly me
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options
    Well, apparently it affected very few of us or not many were paying attention. Two tourneys down and sceeeruuuud on two. The first one was due to collusion. Well third time is a charm right?

@CerealKiller Good advice for any weird issue with this game. I usually do just that when ever I experience weirdness.
  • Options
    Explain where the timer you saw was?
  • Options
    My character refresh timer was substantially different than my tourney countdown timer. But my countdown timer correctly marked the end of the tourney.
  • Options
    I had the same thing. I could have been top 50, had 100k ally points sitting around and was waiting for the final hour.
  • Options
    Happened to me too...
  • Options
    Same for me, but not really sure, what timer i really looked at ... however i didnt care much about this event, because i simply had better things to do this weekend.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.