Bug at Cantina 6-F Wedge.

Hello im writing because i have found a Anomaly with this Specific Cantina Mission.

Over the last 5 Days. I have Spent 2.115 Cantina Energy only on 6-F and resulted in only 18 Shard drops.

Is it Possible than Maybe when you added Wedge to Cantina. that somehow The Drop data was Affected?
I hope that you will look into this Issue.
Kind Regards
MLB3005

Replies

• Options
    Just RNG, try again but don't multi sim and say how it goes again, if you didn't multi sim, then this drop rate it low but still possible. I have not noticed anything wrong with that specific level's drop rate.
  • Options
    Just RNG, try again but don't multi sim and say how it goes again, if you didn't multi sim, then this drop rate it low but still possible. I have not noticed anything wrong with that specific level's drop rate.

Will do mate. gonna try it. thanks a lot for the Tip.
  • Options
    I've been doing the same Wedge node all this time as well, sounds like you got the short end of the RNG stick. Drop rate for me has been roughly 30% +/-5
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug, but the drop rate. Our team farmed Wedge and it took roughly the same amount of time to get him to 7* as it takes when you farm any other characters in the cantina battles.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines