Sim Tickets

Tejparn
50 posts Member
edited January 2016
why do high level people have so much of them? i'm struggling to keep over 100 at a time.
thanks for the respond :)

Replies

• Options
    We refresh a lot and/or do more battles that require more energy.
  • Options
    I refresh the 2 50 crystals and 1 100 cantina usually. Explains the high number of sims I have.
  • Options
    I personally try not to sim at all, I prefer to auto play so I get the +20 ally points instead of +10. It adds up nicely and when I get about 10k I go on a mass bronzium pack opening :)
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    RogueXI wrote: »
    I personally try not to sim at all, I prefer to auto play so I get the +20 ally points instead of +10. It adds up nicely and when I get about 10k I go on a mass bronzium pack opening :)

Exactly same here and while my phone is auto battling im playing games on my gaming laptop haha ;).
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    You people are hardcore. I don't have that kinda time lol. I'd rather just Sim everything in 5 minutes and continue with my day lol.
  • Options
    Don't bother trying to keep them. I think it's possible very early in the game to run out. Eventually, though you reach a tipping point where you could sim every bit of energy you have and still not use all the sim tickets you received from refreshes, leveling, and as daily and mission rewards, (as noted the energy costs go up).

Though technically, if you reached max level, did no refreshes, and stopped completing the daily's; you could through natural energy refresh eventually use all those sim tickets. That would be a very inefficient way to play and makes no sense.
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    RogueXI wrote: »

I have challenged my self to do this. I read complaints about on 40 mins of stuff to do, no way to play around with other teams of characters. We if you sim every thing of course it will be like that. With the energy refresh and daily gains there is around 85 battles a day you can sim or play. I typically play while working and have run out of time to finish everything during work day when not siming.
  • Options
    You people are hardcore. I don't have that kinda time lol. I'd rather just Sim everything in 5 minutes and continue with my day lol.

I got the game on auto while typing this Havok xD.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    Options
    I sim everything i can, still got 2k tickets... As i said before, most of the hard modes you sim, and cantina, have a chance to give you a ticket back! That is why they keep growing and growing... Also the energy thing... Because on a refresh you get 20 tickets and 120 energy, costing 20 energy on stages 7-8 you have an excess of 14+ those you win simming.