close please, solved.

Scorpion1980
246 posts Member
edited November 2016
hi all, just thought i would make everyone aware, seems there is a bug that causes a lead to (qgj in this case) to not act as intended, recently i faced a empire team,

ep 7* Lead
rg 7*
vader 6*
2* tie pilot
4* shore trooper

to get past shore trooper start taunt i speed up my qgj, to 224 mod speed with x4 speed mods too, so plus 10% and i used him on lead, which would give my qgj 263 speed, his tie pilot has 261 speed, so my qgj should act first everytime and de-taunt shore trooper then his tie pilot etc. but out of 3 times, 2 times his tie pilot went first, and both times my biggs with only 225 speed (45 wiggs already included) also went before my qgj (263 speed)

so just thought i would post my finding.
Post edited by Scorpion1980 on

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Speed bonus is based off of a characters base speed not speed after mods are added, no I didnt do the math I'm just assuming this is the case
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Speed bonus is based off of a characters base speed not speed after mods are added, no I didnt do the math I'm just assuming this is the case

i already did the math, qgj has 145 base speed x1.1 (10%) is 159 speed plus my mods 79 added is 238 speed plus 25 lead bonus is 263, so no it is not as you say.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    If your QGJ is 224 speed with mods, then he's 249 with his lead.

edit: the speed set is already factored into the 224 speed btw. Add up your secondaries and you'll see.
  • Options
    I would postulate the more likely scenario is that the mod set bonus may be working improperly. I don't think that the speed set is heavily used in tm specific teams, so the likelihood that is has/is bugged and has not been heavily reported is probably fairly high.
  • Scorpion1980
    246 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »

edited: my mistake
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

lol plus the 10% from speed mods makes 263. please read properly before commenting

Read my edit. Do your homework next time before posting.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options

lol plus the 10% from speed mods makes 263. please read properly before commenting

The 10% is already in the 79 modded speed you listed
  • Options
    I would postulate the more likely scenario is that the mod set bonus may be working improperly. I don't think that the speed set is heavily used in tm specific teams, so the likelihood that is has/is bugged and has not been heavily reported is probably fairly high.

i dont think either the 10% bonus or the lead speed boost worked, cause my biggs has 225 speed and my qgj has 224 (before lead 25 bonus and 10% bonus) amd biggs went before my qgj if either of my bonuses worked then my qgj would have gone before my biggs
  • Scorpion1980
    246 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    TyloRen wrote: »

The 10% is already in the 79 modded speed you listed

edited: my mistake
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The speed bonus is already added once the set is done. Its no different than crit chance mods adding 5% critical chance as a set.
  • Scorpion1980
    246 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    nvm
  • Scorpion1980
    246 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The speed bonus is already added once the set is done. Its no different than crit chance mods adding 5% critical chance as a set.

ok went and double checked, seems the 79 already has th 14 speed from 10%. my mistake. noted.

but then still doesnt explain how my 225 speed bigs goes before my 249 speed qgj

• Options
    I suggest you post a screen shot of your Qui's character page with the speed section.
    Also does your team include wedge? Did you take into account the additional speed Biggs gets from Wedge's "Red leader" unique?
  • Scorpion1980
    246 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    edited: ok went and double checked, seems the 79 already has th 14 speed from 10%. my mistake. noted.

but then still doesnt explain how my 225 speed bigs goes before my 249 speed qgj

• 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    nvm

• Options
    It would probably be easier to have mods close thread instead of editing every post
  • Options
    its ok, i dont mind. but the biggs going before my qgj is still not solved.
  • Options
    The 10% speed set bonus is calculated with the mod bonuses. So the 224 speed on your QGJ already includes the 10% boost from the set.
  • Options
    lol ok i figured it out, lol biggs has a trait if a empire enemy attacks him, then he gets tm, and the enemy tie pilot did an aoe, and 2 matches he hit my biggs andother match his aoe missed, so 2 times my biggs went before my qgj and 3rd time qgj went 1st, lol. that was a doozie.
  • Options
    TaterSalad wrote: »
    The 10% speed set bonus is calculated with the mod bonuses. So the 224 speed on your QGJ already includes the 10% boost from the set.

i know thx. saw my mistake when i added up on my mods speed.
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    its ok, i dont mind. but the biggs going before my qgj is still not solved.

Was Biggs hit before you had a turn? If so, that's why. He gains 100% tm after any hit from Empire opponent
  • Scorpion1980
    246 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    yup i had 3 matches vs this enemy, 2 matches my biggs went first 3rd my qgj went first. lol it was in the fine print, forgot about empire dmging biggs tm gain. thx for the help.