No reward for T7 Rancor raid

I know this is a new rule being introduced by EA to prevent guild hoping, but this happens to me and a few of us. Picture this, we all in a guild, doing same number of raids and only a handful of us got a warning we are not eligible for reward because we went over the limit. If the new rule is implemented correctly, should not all of us were over the limit? And this is well over the period of free 150k points, we were just doing raids as we received raid tickets, or could the effect of the Tank raid somehow were counted as Rancor raid, as we just finished a Tank raid recently. Again if this is the case, should not all of us have the same problem, and not me and a few others in our guild?

Replies

• Options
    I suspect this gotta do with the finished ATT raid in between rancor raids somehow get added in. Anyway seeing as there are many of the samepost, I guess either the dev will delete all, or merge them all. Either way need to be sorted out asap
  • Options
    Same Problem in our Guild. No Loot and no Auswertung from EA
  • Options
    Happened to us as well, when they gave out the extra 150k tickets. They didn't even respond to the posts or tickets for days. When EA "customer service" finally answered the ticket, it was obvious they didn't read it or look at any of the supporting screenshots or info. I'm not even sure they speak English well enough to know what the complaint was.