Hybrid Team Idea

I have these characters at 7*, but some still need gear and mods. Here's the lineup:

Lando (L), 88, Ackbar, STH, B2

The goal would be to have this for the turn order:

STH (taunt), Lando (AoE), 88 (AoE), Ackbar (Tactical Genius), B2, Lando (AoE x 2)

I've never seen this team, but I got the idea based on the crossover possibilities of Lando and 88's scoundrel tags. I also toyed with making 88 the lead and reversing roles for 88 and Lando. It would rain DOTs in this scenario. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    If the enemy has any buffs up, on defense the AI will have B2 use mow down. So he will benefit from tactical genius. You need Lando to go immediately after Ackbar.
  • Options
    Oh, that's tricky. Might have to have Ackbar go between STH and Lando instead for it to work. I was trying to get the first AoE with crits so that it would be a back to back wipe out. However, it's a better opening burst with Ackbar going first even if Lando's first AoE isn't as strong.
  • Options
    Also, if you got B2 to go before 88, you could have B2 do mow down, which would then inflict debuffs, which would boost 88's damage.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    You can maybe accomplish it with a really slow Ackbar and a very fast Lando. Think I remember @StormTro0p3R_H saying that he was doing something similar a couple months back. The main issue I see is that the gap between the first and 2/3 aoes leaves the other team plenty of time to stun/dispel/kill Lando. Would probably prefer a quick double double down over a slower triple hit.
  • Options
    Yep. Seems like (hypothetical numbers) STH 195, Ackbar 165 and Lando 163 or so would be pretty good. It will be a major exercise in hunting for and moving mods around.
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    Yep. Seems like (hypothetical numbers) STH 195, Ackbar 165 and Lando 163 or so would be pretty good. It will be a major exercise in hunting for and moving mods around.

Those numbers are unlikely to work. STHan gives 35% TM, which means that (at a 195 speed) anyone with a 127 or higher speed (i.e., 65% of STHan's speed) will fill simultaneously, and it will be random who goes first.