T7 Rancor raid and normal AAT guild looking to fill some spots! 45/50

Check_It
376 posts Member
edited November 2016
Clan SHAL is looking for a few members to fill out our ranks! SHAL stands for Still Have A Life. Basically we're a good group of guys who play as much as we can in between classes at school, on the toilet on breaks at work and if we have some downtime at home. But, we kill it. We can drop the Rancor within an hour if we wanted to but we have rules set up to help as many members as possible get the most amount of rewards.

We've already finished a normal AAT raid and are nearly 50% through the next one but are steadily making our way to the Heroic raid since the HP on this sucker is garbage. With your help maybe that could be sooner!

The only real requirements for the guild is that you get your 600 daily coins, however, with that being said I would also suggest that you have a high number of 7* characters since most members do and we only run the 7* raids. It's not a requirement, but, for the sake of you not being annoyed with ranking lower or being upset by that.

We're a talkative bunch. We like making jokes, cracking insults at one another and in general talking. We use the Discord chat app but that's not a requirement.

If you're interested or have question, message me on here, on Discord @Gridan#1970, or at one of my officers @DarthYoda#6333, @Shadow2022#4927 or @DarthOrdnen#3430!

Replies