Mod Weekend

This is a simple suggestion, obviously because I really need it, but I'm sure others do too. We just finished up a pretty big tournament, many of us are working on learning how to take down the new raid, and many of us acquired a lot of mods from mod packs. Unfortunately maximizing mods takes a lot of time and a lot of credits to unequip them all and requip as teams change -- even a slight arena team change can be a massive mod change.

A while ago we had a mod appreciation weekend where we could move mods for free. Any chance of getting that again in the near future? It would help the players out. I would certainly find it much more rewarding than a 1 day omega event for 1 extra omega material.

Replies

• Options
    +1
    I can't be bothered to waste half a million credits on moving mods around.. A weekend of free removes would be very welcome. On top of a double drop / guaranteed mod drop from challenges maybe..
  • Options
    The mod removal even my was them trying to make up for their initial mod mistakes by having everyone set them then changing everything.

People complained that they set them based on what they were at the time and now it cost them to remove the altered mods to better suit the changed stats.

Then they changed mods again. And again until you got what you have now.

• Options
    This should happen every Sunday. Free mod removal Sundays!!
  • Options
    Spikemaul wrote: »
    This should happen every Sunday. Free mod removal Sundays!!

Spikemaul for President!!!
    I'd vote for you.