Old Ben Bug

Old Ben as leader of enemy team with 122 speed is acting before my QGJ (175 speed), Geo (154 speed), Cap Phase (165 speed). I thought it was a fluke but 3 matches in a row Old Ben acted before my team with only 122 speed...**** swgoh

Replies

• FlipSupaHero
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    None of my team was speeding debuffed or turn meter impacted in any way...fix this nonsense, I'm not spending crap else on mods till this is fixed
  • Options
    Give every character and their speed.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Enemy Team - Old Ben 122 (Leader), ST Han 205, Lando 156, QGJ 137, Jedi Knight Anakin 177

My Team - Lumi 128 (Leader), Lando 210, QGJ 175, Geo Soldier 154, Cap Phasma 165

No turn meter increase from enemy dodging my first Double Down...in all 3 battles Old Ben acted before QGJ, Geo Soldier, and Cap Phasma ... Something statistically should never happen if game mechanics weren't bugged ... 122 speed, really mayn
  • Options
    So you say old ben goes even before enemy sthan?
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    its STH. My 220 spd toons lost to 150 spd STH on too many occasions. It is really ridiculous proc rate at times. And btw..STH uses his taunt skill, which also gives turn meter.
  • Options
    My Lando went first before ST Han acted then none of my chars acted until after Old Ben ... Nonsense because my speed is much higher than old ben
  • Options
    My Lando went first then no one else from my team until after Old Ben @ 122 speed... garbage man
  • Options
    Video or didnt happen..
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    With the setup you have described, please take into account that on the enemy team, Stormtrooper Han can grant TM with his unique ability “Bluff” (Han also has 25% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter from each enemy at the start of each of his turns. In addition, Han has a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged).
    If any of the enemy units falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% TM by his unique. But the main factor in the enemy team is Stormtrooper Han because if he removed TM from your team then several characters may have reached 100% TM at the same time and when this happens, RNG decides who goes first, the Speed of the characters will not be taken into account when they all have 100% TM.
    Whew, whatta mouthful. Hope this helps!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    What Kozi said. Your Lando acted, probably AOEd which gave ST Han TM plus if Old Ben dodged he got TM. Han taunts and gives Old Ben 100% TM and game over.