Leader? JKA or Lando?

lukeroks
304 posts Member
edited November 2016
I'm a level 82 player, right now my arena squad is JKA(L) , ST Han, Rey, Phasma, and QGJ and my power is sitting at 41k right now. I'm farming Lando right now he's 6* g9 and once I get him viable I want him in my arena team. So my question is should I swap out Phasma for Lando, and keep JKA as my lead or throw Lando in as my lead and move JKA into Phasmas place. My only other rebel in the comp would be st han but Lando needs that extra speed.

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I'd really be tempted to replace QGJ with Lando. The AoE makes taunting a joke. Another option would be to replace Rey. But some of this comes down to who you tend to face in your shards. If double taunts/StH is a problem for you, then perhaps take out Rey and let Lando AoE around them, and QGJ do his dispell to slow them back down.
  • Options
    Id keep Anakin as your lead, i think he has one of the best leader abilities in the game since it allows everyone on your team to hit harder. Lando's leader ability would only apply to himself and sthan. I know a lot of people prefer lando for his 15 speed to boost sthan in order to get his taunt off quicker, but if you do that you're missing a lot of offense. Anakin can single handedly wreck someone's team if they don't focus on him and putting lando in the leader spot means Anakin's missing out in 30% offense and 20% crit damage. That's a lot of oomph
  • Options
    That what I was leaning towards, thanks for the advice. With Anakin lead I've had QGJ hit for 17k with his humbling blow and I don't want to lose that kind of damage.
  • Options
    @Evanbio were you saying switch Lando with QGJ over Phasma?
  • Options
    I was leaning toward keeping Anakin as my lead thanks for the advice it made my choice a lot easier, with his lead I've had QGJ hit for 17k on a basic and I don't want to lose that kind of damage. When would you say Lando become viable? Right now he seems super squishy and slow.
  • Options
    *not on a basic he hit for 17k on his humbling blow sorry
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    I've tried most iterations of those 6 toons and my favorite without EP was Lando (L), Ani, STH, Phasma, QGJ. Single target damage really doesn't matter with the Phasma + aoe hits. Ani lead is better but if ur STH isn't fast enough, you'll need Lando lead for the 15 speed boost.
  • Options
    So Phasmas speed down and advantage is better than Rey smacking someone into oblivion. That's pretty cool. I'll try that, thanks for all the advice, it's much better than failing in arena for a couple days trying to figure it out myself.
  • lukeroks
    304 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    sorry accidentally posted twice.
  • Options
    Wow I have posted everything twice , sorry my iPads super glitchy
  • Options
    JKA is the better lead in most situations. However I'll rotate Lando in if that extra 15 speed puts my STH ahead of Biggs. You're team will annhilate wiggs if you can get ahead of them.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    lukeroks wrote: »
    @Evanbio were you saying switch Lando with QGJ over Phasma?

That was my suggestion, yes. Getting the TM gain from Phasma, along with guaranteed crit, is more helpful in my opinion.

• Options
    Awesome! thanks guys I'm super excited to see what this will do for me.