Star Wars: Rebels (thank you)

I haven't signed in here for awhile, but remember many people saying I should watch the TV show Rebels.

It is great, like some have said you really need to get through season 1 to get the story going.
I just started season 2, it is very similar to Clone Wars style but still different because of all the new characters to develop and the Empire is established.

It's one of those shows with a serious/intense episode every couple, and a few episodes that are just meh to get some character development - but really happy to jump on board and go through this adventure.

I found a way to watch them for free online but doubt I can post that on this forum, perhaps I can private message if anyone wants.

Just wanted to thank everyone who mentioned this show in the past couple of months!

Replies

• Options
    you're welcome!
  • Options
    Great.. like I needed another "Binge watch".. :/

Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    The season 2 finale was excellent. I highly recommend the show to anyone who is a star wars fan.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    The first season was okay but as mentioned in another post the same could be said for the excellent Clone Wars. The second season of both shows was better and the third season of Rebels is really shaping up nicely. Love the voice actor for Thrawn, absolutely perfect casting.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Love the show. The 1st half of season 1, I was acutely aware I was watching a kids show on Disney XD. It got better after that, and by the last half of season 2 had gotten pretty great, and not just a little dark.
  • Options
    Yes! This show is fantastic! Glad you are a fan!
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Doctor Who fans, don't forget Tom Baker (Doctor #4) will be voicing a new character in Rebels this season!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2016/09/15/tom-baker-star-wars-rebels-exclusive-clip/90410988/
  • Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    Love the show. The 1st half of season 1, I was acutely aware I was watching a kids show on Disney XD. It got better after that, and by the last half of season 2 had gotten pretty great, and not just a little dark.

Hahah same with Clone Wars. At first people don't "die" they just get tossed or maybe a robot or two.
    Then half way through the season or on to season 2, whole ships are devastated and in Rebels - stormtroopers get holes put in them left and right. Obviously they have a couple sillier episodes mixed in for fun/character building, but the serious ones get me going for sure! Cannot wait to get through season two and hit #3. My wife was away so I started it, now I have to find time to sneak it in.

(She watched all of the Flash with me so far on CW so she gets a break. That show is so silly but I cannot stop watching.)