Its time to buff bronzium packs and GW shipments.

I think that if they boost the bronzium packs to have more consistent, and better rewards, then there will be a real decision between what to do with the ally points. Most people I think are using them for the tournaments only now, but the alternate option getting a buff could create good and tough decisions.
I also think that they should add someone at least (TIE Pilot pls) to GW, so people are going to have to make a decision there as well. Put in multiple people along with the next tournament, and things could get really interesting.
Having more tough decisions on what to do with these common resources could really help the game.

Replies

• holyjoe
    595 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    nope they are WAI. not to mention they are fine for me. and even they would buff it still a no brainer for me. hands down i use them on bronziums.
  • Options
    I agree, AP were pretty useless until the last Tourney. Small alms...
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    I like the idea of AP for tournaments and it has helped me get some gear that otherwise would have cost upwards of 18 energy to farm (1/3 drop rate on some of those blues). I like that you can buy them in GW shop but that's only because I'm not farming anyone from there right now. If I need to start to, this may become more of a hindrance than a help.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    I agree. There's no point to me using my APs on anything else right now. The drops in bronze packs are bad. Hardly ever get shards or toons at all. The gear is all petty stuff. A while back just for the fun of it I spent 40k AP on bronze packs. I got 11 shards (had to convert 7 of them) and 1 toon (JC) which converted for 7 shards. Nothing notable for gear.

In GW shipments... I have all but 2 toons 7* and I have 0 interest in those 2 toons. They serve no purpose anywhere in the game. So I saved. I hit around 54k GW tokens and used around 20k for AP for the tourney. I still have 34k+ now and have no reason to use them unless I see Vader in the shard shop.
  • Options
    +1 to more GW characters and better bronzium loot

Maybe make a mid tier pack (between bronzium and chromium) that costs more than bronzium and drops purple gear and groups of 3 shards exclusively.