Who should I add as my 5th slot?

Rex (L)
Qui Gon
B2
Sun Fac
I'm needing advice as to which took could I could fit into the 5th slot on my squad. I'm level 70 and am struggling to stay in the top 50 in arena. I just got B2 and don't know who else to stick in. Thoughts?
Is this comp relatively viable?

Replies

• Options
    You need more DPS. B2 and Sun Fac are excellent characters to have imho but they both are basically used for dispel. I would bring more heavy hitters like Lando, Wiggs, or JKA.
  • Options
    You need more DPS. B2 and Sun Fac are excellent characters to have imho but they both are basically used for dispel. I would bring more heavy hitters like Lando, Wiggs, or JKA.

+1

• Tuftedpaper85
    1811 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Thing is you got three dispellers which you don't need. Sun fac and qui gon can do the job just fine. I'd recommend farming Anakin through hard modes, lando through cantina, and sthan through arena shop and playing around with those in your team. Anakin's a great dps and lando and sthan are must haves for rebel and scoundrel events so you can't go wrong with farming them

Another toon you could look into farming eventually would be Aayla. She counters and crits a lot which makes her good against aoe teams