Get the knowledge you need to become HAAT ready with Driving Forces!!!

Prev1345
Crazymatt77
237 posts Member
edited April 2017
*edit* we currently have a full roster. But, we are looking to replace a few less active players. We will be doing heroic AAT very soon.

**Edit** when I first made this thread, we were still doing T6 Rancor raids. Now we are almost heroic AAT ready! Looking only for strong players that are HAAT ready or close to it.

I am currently replacing members who don't earn enough raid tickets or that aren't participating in the AAT raids. Here's a little about us.

1. We are an international guild in US est. Our Rancor raids run every 2 days and AAT raids every 3 days with Rancor start times alternating by about 12 hours.
2. We are currently doing T7 Rancor raids and normal level AAT. We will be moving up to heroic AAT sometime soon.
3. We use line for chat and in-game chat for important guild messages.
4. We are very organized, but no high pressure. Only one real rule which is a 24 hour no damage rule for Rancor raids. That is to ensure everyone can get rewards. Most of us are level 85.
5. We are very good with our gear exchange. This makes building up characters much easier.
6. The only thing I ask of our new members is to do 600 raid tickets each day and use line for chat.

Let me know if you're interested or want more info. Or, add me as an ally and I can send you a guild invite. 719-916-545
Line ID crazymatt77
Post edited by Crazymatt77 on

Replies