Lvl 70+ Recruiting

Chumbacca
58 posts Member
edited November 2016
Guild: Hodor
My ally code is: 686-334-678

Come join our guild! We're a pretty relaxed group of players who like Hodor.

We're currently 25/50 and doing T6 raids, most of us are lvl 80+ and fairly active, but don't flip out on each other if someone didn't seven star all their characters yet. All we ask is that you do your part, help out other players, and keep it relaxed.

White walkers need not apply.
Post edited by Chumbacca on

Replies

• Options
    How many members do you have? Would you be interested in a merger? Pm me
  • Options
    10 have given interest in moving together but as with any move extras may come and some may be lost. You guys raiding?
  • Options
    Are both of you guys in the same guild?
  • Chumbacca
    58 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    No, I definitely can't agree to both to be fair to everyone. So, we are raiding, to answer that question, currently a T6, which honestly is taking like 3 days roundabout, but we're getting better.

And...to be a complete dumby , you guys can merge...which would not be ideal for me, but you know...trying to keep the good vibes going.

• Options
    So, CrazyMatt got situated, and we're still open for business.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I would like to join. I have sent an ally request but find it quite difficult to navigate the guilds and find a decent on. Please get back to me as I work hard for the team. Appreciate it mate. Game name rooftopandy
  • Options
    Not great at navigating forums either. Would appreciate it if you could look me up
  • Chumbacca
    58 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Added you! Glad to have you aboard! I hope you enjoy the team, and if you make any gear requests I'll try to get you covered as much as possible.

We're still open for business if anyone else wants to join!

We can do a guild merge as well if anyone is interested merging to our guild (so we can keep the name), please PM me and I'll try to get back to you within 10 hours, I'm on 2-3 times a day.

Later!
  • Options
    If you still have 20 would you be interest in merging with my guild?
  • Options
    Hi all I wanted clarify that we're trying to keep our guild name Hodor, so any merges would pretty much have to be coming our way, sorry. It's not the greatest outcome for everyone, but hopefully you'll appreciate it later on.

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • JC2016
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I need a new guild ally code is 234-978-513
    At level 78 soon to be 79. Really need t5 raids for parts. I could probably hang with t 6 raids
    Post edited by JC2016 on
  • Options
    Hey Jc , we do mostly t6 with a few t5 now and then . As long as you have alreast one 6 star toon you'll be fine and can grab gear needed to progress . Pm ChumBacca and he can give you more info .
  • Options
    Hi JC, sending you an ally invite and a PM with more details, hope to have you join!
  • Options
    Still looking for members , currently at 24 still plenty of room !
  • Options
    Hello @chumbawamba

First off, I identify as a dolphin/apache helicopter, hope that's ok, also, my red plaid sweater is so old it's been hipster since hipster been hipster. So you know I blow those fat candy cane clouds bruh.

Anyways, enough about me, looking for a guild that clears normal rancor! Please reply here as PMs never work,

Thanks!
  • Options
    Also, is there a @Crazymatt77 here?
    Heard he/she is looking for me...
  • Chumbacca
    58 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi Old King Coal,

Sorry for the late reply, been on vacation. I'm not sure you have the right Chum, but we will be glad to have you aboard. Dunno about Crazymatt77.

We do clear heroic Rancor in like 40 min, but we have the usual system where everybody tags in the first 24 hours at zero damage. What this means is you put the worst toon in by itself, and make sure it doesn't hit the middle pig, which makes everyone eligible for Han Solo shards and some gear. If you can participate by abiding these rules then you'll fit in just fine.

Please add me:
    686-334-678
  • Options
    Hi Old King Coal,

Sorry for the late reply, been on vacation. I'm not sure you have the right Chum, but we will be glad to have you aboard. Dunno about Crazymatt77.

We do clear heroic Rancor in like 40 min, but we have the usual system where everybody tags in the first 24 hours at zero damage. What this means is you put the worst toon in by itself, and make sure it doesn't hit the middle pig, which makes everyone eligible for Han Solo shards and some gear. If you can participate by abiding these rules then you'll fit in just fine.

Please add me:
    686-334-678