U.K. Time-Zone, T7 Rancor and T6 ATT [48/50]: Ugnaught Kingdom

Xioborg
405 posts Member
edited December 2016
UK Guild - Ugnaught Kingdom
Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid in around 5 days, working towards heroic.
Chat is in-game and we are trialing Discord for ATT prep Heroic runs.
2 New Slots Available
Friendly very active guild with 48/50 players (2 slots) looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We free for all P1 if you don't have 7* Raid Han and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all for everyone with him. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.
Add me as an ally 348-913-933 (Xio) and PM me please.

Xio
Post edited by Xioborg on

Replies

• Options
    ** 1 Slot Remaining ***

Xio
  • Options
    ** 1 slot remaining **

Xio
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Filled slot.
    Post edited by Xioborg on

Xio
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    1 slot now available

Xio
  • Options
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    1 Slot Available
    Friendly very active guild with 49/50 players looking for new daily P2W or F2P members. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT, around 5 days. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.

Xio
  • Options
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid in around 5 days, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    2 Slots Available
    Friendly very active guild with 48/50 players (2 slots) looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.

Xio
  • Options
    2 slots.

Xio
  • Options
    Sorry to hijack your thread... What has happened to Lex? He was in your guild but I notice he is now guild less.

Only asking because he is on my arena shard with the same payout!

Good luck in your recruitment.
  • Options
    Lex has quit the game.

Xio
  • Options
    Chat is in-game only.
    2 Slots Available
    Friendly very active guild with 48/50 players (2 slots) looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.

Xio
  • Options
    2 slots remaining.

Xio
  • Options
    2 slots remaining.

Xio
  • Options
    Chat is in-game only.
    2 Slots Available

Xio
  • Options
    Chat is in-game only.
    1 Slot Available
    Friendly very active guild with 49/50 players looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.

Xio
  • Options
    Chat is in-game only.
    1 Slot Available
    Friendly very active guild with 49/50 players looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.

Xio
  • Options
    Chat is in-game only.
    1 new Slot Available

Xio
  • Options
    UK Timezone Guild (GMT-0)
    Ugnaught Kingdom
    Chat is in-game only.
    2 New Slots Available
    Friendly very active guild with 48/50 players looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. P1 free for all if you don't have 7* Raid Han and P2 onwards Free for All for everyone with him. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 82 to 85 today.

Xio
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Chat is in-game and we are trialing Discord for ATT prep Heroic runs.
    2 New Slots Available
    Friendly very active guild with 48/50 players (2 slots) looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We free for all P1 if you don't have 7* Raid Han and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all for everyone with him. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.

Xio