Poggle teams

How do people counter Poggle in arena? I've just had a match where he buffs his team and turned Lumi into a one shot killing machine. Sid was down on my side with one blast of her special (my Sid's lvl 63, gear viii so no slouch). The problem is that Poggle goes first or second in a match so taking him out isn't an option and of course, you can't see what you're facing in arena anyway so you can't prepare for him by packing Dooku on the off chance you can stun him quick.

Strategies anyone?

Replies

• Options
    Idk i have poggle and he dies so quick. His buff is good but he doesnt start for me anymor
  • Options
    I have no problem taking him down, but that's usually after he buffs (sometimes I get lucky and he just does a normal attack on his first round) and by then I need to concentrate on the other toons
  • Options
    Asajj
  • Options
    Bring in your own poggle
  • Options
    CUFCfan616 wrote: »
    How do people counter Poggle in arena? I've just had a match where he buffs his team and turned Lumi into a one shot killing machine. Sid was down on my side with one blast of her special (my Sid's lvl 63, gear viii so no slouch). The problem is that Poggle goes first or second in a match so taking him out isn't an option and of course, you can't see what you're facing in arena anyway so you can't prepare for him by packing Dooku on the off chance you can stun him quick.

Strategies anyone?

A droid team with poggle is hard to beat. Most the time I have found a speed team with well timed hits can take them down. Example First order team
  • Options
    Assaj, Qui Gon, Poggle, Old Ben, Poe - direct counters. These toons are pretty useful against him for various readons.
    High speed abilityblock-stun characters are indirect counters to him.