Replies

• Options
    Why was that interesting? I watched this video trying to find something odd but... her heal has a rez built-in, as does her passive. It doesn't seem to have procced an unreasonable number of times, nor did her stun. What did I miss?
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • CrossXcalibur
    98 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This match, from my perspective, was a for sure win until Daka revived Rey. From there I was concerned with trying to take Rey out again but had to deal with Poe's taunt and Rey dodging multiple attacks. If Daka had revived anyone again I more than likely would have lost the match. I just wanted to showcase her capability in being a decent defensive option against the current meta. The revive mechanic isn't completely reliable, but it does shake up expected outcomes for sure. If the revived Rey had killed my Kylo when she did her three times attack, it would have been game over. Kudos to the opponent for making a highly versatile build.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Just wait until Ewok Elder gets in the mix.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    If it was Ewolk Elder you would have lost lol
  • Options
    Shouldve seen my last arena battle. She PASSIVELY revived 3 people in a row! Its as soon as they died and in one case with over 50% of his health. Crap like that needs to be taken right out, no fun for anyone.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Algren wrote: »
    Shouldve seen my last arena battle. She PASSIVELY revived 3 people in a row! Its as soon as they died and in one case with over 50% of his health. Crap like that needs to be taken right out, no fun for anyone.

Lol yea I'm sure the devs will get right on that. The chance of that happening is super slim and not game breaking in anyway what so ever. Why don't you change your tactics up and kill daka instead.
  • Options
    I don't remember because of the blinding rage, but I'm fairly sure i did and she still revived, sounds a bit ridiculous so maybe I'm wrong.

Personally i don't think anyone should be nerfed. If someones awesome, stop whining and get them. But there is so much hype over nerfing poe because "it makes it a coin toss who wins", people should realise there are loads of other people who can make you unbeatable if they get the right flips, especilly someone who can revive passively without limits. The only difference is poe is more prevalent so gets more hate.
  • Options
    Kudos to the opponent for making a highly versatile build.
    That is a cool team. It's not guaranteed to work, but it did really well in that battle. You have to go after Ray or she'll just demolish your team. You're forced to go after Poe because of how the game works so Daka has a bunch of extra time to get lucky with revives and stuns. It's not foolproof, but I'll bet you can beat some people you might not be able to beat otherwise with it when you get a little luck. The AI seems to play it well, too.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    . The only difference is poe is more prevalent so gets more hate.
    There are huge amounts of differences between Daka and Poe. The main one is that you can counter Daka, just killing her. You can't counter Poe, he's as fast as anyone and once he taunts, his job is done.
  • Options
    Tak wrote: »

Lol yea I'm sure the devs will get right on that. The chance of that happening is super slim and not game breaking in anyway what so ever. Why don't you change your tactics up and kill daka instead.

Exactly. Kill Daka first or risk the resurrections.
  • Options
    Cool CXC...thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    It looked like Kylo was hacking at something not there.

Next time, kill Daka first! Well, who am I to talk, you have the #1 spot.
  • Options
    Right all you **** :,) i killed daka first this time and she frickin revivied herself back to full health! Followed by dooku, then sid. Whats your next piece of advice? Cos shes doing my **** in. She had a frickin ability block too! Killing her doesn't work, ability block doesn't work. With the AIs super RNG boost shes proving a nightmare high up in arena.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Right all you **** :,) i killed daka first this time and she frickin revivied herself back to full health!

You must be playing a different game than I
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Right all you **** :,) i killed daka first this time and she frickin revivied herself back to full health!

You must be playing a different game than I

Shes got a passive revive, which apparently works when shes both dead and ability blocked.

I wanna play your game, mine sucks, if i meet a high daka, i lose. Not sure if having a **** load of droids makes her revive stronger or what. Don't see how no one else is having this issue. :,) c'est la vie