current New Roster Refresh without leaving guild

Henchman805
317 posts Member
edited November 2016
Hello ea Cg please fix the raid

our rosters are refreshing at different times and more than once a day.

Now people are afraid to even attack because some guys who have never guild hopped were banned for exploiting.

I understand u took the time to un-ban the team instinct account after just 2 days because u may have made a mistake (who saw that coming) so this is still happening as of today rosters will refresh more than once if you play in the special time of the day I don't wanna say too much because that's detailing it...

But please reinstate the accounts that were banned and don't even have general kenobi shards and didn't hop just because the roster refreshed and they attacked twice in a day in the same guild without leaving it.....

that's not a exploit, that's poor programming.

Replies

• Options
    Personally if I wake up and attack then check my phone again later at night and have attacks available I'm gonna use them because I can. and if I wake up the next day and can attack again I'm gonna attack and so will most people.

It's crazy the refresh is your guys fault to begin with, then u take action and ban accounts that don't even have kenobi shards, and still u can do a roster refresh without even hopping now!!!!