Offense Up and Defense Down

turgeon2000
82 posts Member
edited November 2016
Ok, i've had an idea of a team. So, JKA in leaders, Ashoka, Mace but after that, I don't know...I think a character that inflict Defense Down could be a good idea but which character would be the best? I've think about Wedge of course but is there an other character that would be great?

Replies

• Options
    Lobot inflicts defense down on basic.
    Plus I really want someone to actually use him.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Phasma, and 5s. Defense and speed down. Plus advantage.

Aayla would fit in there too with a stun here and there.

You could add wiggs.

Or palp and shoretrooper.
    Supercat wrote: »

Been farming him for a bit now, want to see if he's a good replacement for chief in a droid team on the tank raid.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    IMO Defense down is a weak debuff except vs wedge basic. Defense down typically reduces armor and resistance damage mitigation by about 2-5%. So armor if 40% is reduced to about 35%.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    I used him as a lead with b2, je, 88,86. I lost but I was overpowered by over 5000.6* Lobot level 80, the rest were 82's vs. an all 85 squad EP, RG, Shore,Sun fac, Vader. It went down to the wire with B2 vs. Sun.
    They just slapped each other for about a minute until B2 died. I'll be trying it out again once lobot has 7* and I reach 85.
  • Options
    Thank you guy, I have an other question...
    Should I use Mace over Poe or an other character that expose ennemie because of JKA leaders ability?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thank you guy, I have an other question...
    Should I use Mace over Poe or an other character that expose ennemie because of JKA leaders ability?

Imo poe is better because he also has tm reduction. I also think poe has a higher base speed, but mace under Jka might have some nice power.

I think that's more of a preference, they each have merit.