Top 10 characters we need in the game

EA needs to give us these 10 characters (in no specific order) for the game. They fit very well into the game and would also make good collections. I'm not including the Rogue One characters since they'll all probably be put in. Here we go:
1. Jango Fett- Come on EA, he's one of the most notorious bounty hunters in the Star Wars universe, and he was one of the main villains in episode 2. Even Zam Wesell got in the game before him. Boba is in the game as well.
2. Padawan Anakin- Episode 2 Anakin is crucial to the Star Wars universe, as he should be to the game. It would also provide a younger and lighter version of him.
3. Bossk- EA, this should be a dead giveaway. Bossk is another famous bounty hunter, and he's already in Star Wars Battlefront, an honor that only the 6 main villains of the original trilogy get. He also could make a good bounty hunter squad leader, and would have similar abilities to those in battlefront.
4. Nien Nunb- Another hero that's in battlefront and not in the game. He's a crucial character as him and Lando blew up the second death star together. Maybe we could get some Lando/Nien synergy like Wedge and Biggs.
5. The Star Wars Rebels Crew- Come on EA, are you that blind? Lothal is already a map, and we don't even have another trace of them in the game. The show is a huge hit, and it could make this game more popular. There are 7 main characters I would put in, Ezra, Kanan, Sabine, Zeb, Hera, Inquisitor, and Agent Kallus. These have to be in the game sometime soon.
6. Wicket W. Warrick- We need one more Ewok to have a full Ewok Squad, and Wicket is the most famous one. He would lead the Ewoks and I'd consider him an attacker or support. We need Wicket. Period.
7. B1 Battle Droid- Yes, he's the "clanker", he's the simplest droid, but we're missing him! He should be a starting character, even though he's not that special. WE do need him, to have a full array of troops to fight.
8. Saesee Tinn- An important character to the Clone Wars series, and he was one of the 4 jedi to face Palpatine at the end of the Clone Wars. He was one member of the Jedi Council, and he deserves a spot in this game.
9. Ki-Adi-Mundi- I know there's a lot of Jedi on this list, but he's one of the elders and wise warriors of the Jedi Council. He could be a support or tank, and I see him being in the game.
10. This is a tie. First up is Jedi Luke, who we've seen advertised for so long yet not in the game. He is crucial to Episodes 5 and 6. And he actually has a lightsaber instead of a rifle.
The second place option for this spot is Supreme Leader Snoke, who I think we'll see around episode 8. I don't think they want to give too much away for his character before the movie comes out. This is why Jedi Luke got first place for that spot

So these are the top 10 people I'd love to see in the game, comment anyone who I missed or just your favorite people! Let me know if you think these 10 should be in the game.

Replies

• Options
    Sir I believe you forgot about Grand Admiral Thrawn.
  • Options
    Yes you're right DarthMegaBex, he's fit right into the rebels category
  • Options
    Yes you're right DarthMegaBex, he's fit right into the rebels category

Okay he's canon now bc of Rebels but let's not remember him bc of it lol
    Good portrayal in the show though
  • Options
    Here's mine in order:
    1. Jedi Luke
    2. R2D2
    3. C3PO
    4. Padme
    5. Jango
    6. Bossk
    7. Mother Talzin
    8. Nien Nunb
    9. Bib Fortuna
    10. Darth Plaguies
  • Options
    EetsdaBouss, how did I forget about Padme lol. Mother Talzin is a good one. In a gameplay trailer, footage of r2 was leaked. you can youtube it and find it. Not sure how 3po would do in the game but that's a solid list you have
  • Options
    Padawan Anakin - Whilst it would be pretty amusing not sure they would get away with the whole killing kids thing
  • Options
    Saraleb, the version of Anakin that killed the younglings is already in the game as Jedi Knight Anakin. This version did kill all tusken raiders, and that might be a problem
  • Options
    R2d2 is already in game. Dark side hard node 9D
  • Options
    Sir I believe you forgot about Grand Admiral Thrawn.

He would be awesome!!!!!
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I don't need anymore characters I can't gear or level right now :lol:
  • Options
    All in good time they will come
  • Options
    In no particular order:

Padame is an obvious choice to me - she had some awesome sequences not to mentioned mother of (2) of the most iconic Star Wars characters.
    Bossk - too **** cool and might help be the missing link on Scoundrels.
    Jango - i actually would be disappointed if we saw Jango before Boba got an upgrade but yes this character
    Jedi Luke - yes please.
    C3-PO / R2-D2 - not a huge droid fan but these (2) are too iconic as well.
    Destroyer Droids - again not a huge fan but these guys are just awesome and can imagine how they would play in game with their sheilds.
    Jar Jar Binks - just so i can feed him to the Rancor
    Spy type of Character - support class that can do sneakiness - favorite comes to mind : Garindan

• Options
    In no particular order:

Padame is an obvious choice to me - she had some awesome sequences not to mentioned mother of (2) of the most iconic Star Wars characters.
    Bossk - too **** cool and might help be the missing link on Scoundrels.
    Jango - i actually would be disappointed if we saw Jango before Boba got an upgrade but yes this character
    Jedi Luke - yes please.
    C3-PO / R2-D2 - not a huge droid fan but these (2) are too iconic as well.
    Destroyer Droids - again not a huge fan but these guys are just awesome and can imagine how they would play in game with their sheilds.
    Jar Jar Binks - just so i can feed him to the Rancor
    Spy type of Character - support class that can do sneakiness - favorite comes to mind : Garindan

Padme is a really good choice. Jar jar i agree with you lol i think the destroyer droids would be a tank with a shitload of health or maybe their special ability is taunt but they can't take damage. not sure how 3po would be in the game but the spy sounds cool he's probably have a lot of stealth
  • Options
    Two Words: Salacious Crumb
  • Options
    3. Bossk- EA, this should be a dead giveaway. Bossk is another famous bounty hunter, and he's already in Star Wars Battlefront, an honor that only the 6 main villains of the original trilogy get. He also could make a good bounty hunter squad leader, and would have similar abilities to those in battlefront.

I think I could get behind this...
    B_O_S_S_K in SW:G | G O R N in ST:T
  • Options
    B_O_S_S_K wrote: »

I think I could get behind this...

lol
  • Options
    Saesee Tinn would be good for ships.

Most importantly, please add Embo!!!! He's already in-game, just stick him somewhere so I can throw that dope hat!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    What about general heroes of various aliens like Bothans, Wookiee warriors, Hammerheads, Gungans (besides Jar Jar), or more varieties of nameless clone troopers. So many possibilities.
  • Options
    Well, Snoke? Really, what do we know he can even do?

Basic: Sit in a Chair
    Secondary: Loomingly large Holographic Staff meeting
    Unique: Battle Scar Moisturiser application

Maybe it'd be best to wait on that call.