Support or lack of?

Hi, I rarely have the time to visit these forums but I've been having some issues recently which appear to have been met with only silence from the support line.

The first issue I reported was a vanishing mod. Perhaps this is a known bug or glitch but I think I've had a few mods disappear on me in this manner.
What I did was go to replace an existing health mod in the slot and clicked "remove" for the old one, but, did not commit to the change. This enabled me to compare the stats side by side, before and after the switch.
This particular case which I reported was easy to remember because I had a mod which had 1,200 protection on it as a secondary stat - way above most of the others I've acquired.
Anyway I left the comparison screen and where it normally offers the option to abort changes, it did not, it just returned me to the screen with the old mod intact and the new mod had vanished. The mod was clearly so superior to the others that it stood out and was obviously no longer in my collection or on another character.
This was annoying because at least for where I'm at with the game, it seemed like a rare catch, and I'd also spent a fortune upgrading it to max level.
No response to the ticket (26820208) as yet, although 3 days have passed since I opened it.

The second issue concerns a gear upgrade. If there was any suspicion of user error associated with the first issue, this could not have been any more clearly a bug. I had FINALLY collected my first 50 "Mk 6 chiewab hypo syringe salvage" parts and was ready to craft the final piece. When I hit craft, the app popped up with a message to say the system had encountered an error and the app must reset.
Before the reset I had 51/50 salvage parts. Post-reset I had 47.
I've since accumulated more but I'm actually too scared to hit the craft button and besides, I want my salvage parts back!
I opened a ticket (26844063), which has now been closed, without explanation or reply. Very poor form!

These experiences don't sit well given my first encounter with attempting to get help with the game. I started playing while the last Empire event (where you could earn Emperor shards) was active. After a few days over being spammed in the app about the rarity of this event and the need to build a Rebel squad to defeat it, I took the plunge and bought the Rebel pack, spending £45 if my memory serves me correctly.
To my dismay, I was short of several Han Solo shards and therefore could not unlock the full range of characters required to take part in the content - in spite of th fact that the pack was. Ring marketed as being suitable for that very purpose. Nor was it feasible to collect the remaining shards before the event ended. Clearly I would not have finished the event, I was very low level at the time but I still wanted to play and felt like I'd been mis-sold on this magic pack which was meant to grant me access.
I opened a ticket and actually received a response back then, initially encouraging saying a few people had encountered this problem and they were looking into it, then finally a "sorry, but have a few crystals" which were not even remotely equivalent to the value of cash I'd spent on the Rebel pack. That made me highly suspicious of making any future purchases.

So, are my experiences of this game's support the norm? Is it unreasonable that I should be able to access content which in some cases I've paid for and in other cases I've earnt through a long investment of time in the game?
The game is otherwise so well put together and I can think of no other game which is as fun to level up in and offers content so rich for all levels but these issues are extremely disappointing and I think when you're asking for financial contributions from players, you really ought to respond with more urgency and care to issues when they do arise.

I welcome any assist with these issues!

Player ID: 45mtirK6QzGs1mP_hHoizg

Replies

• Options
    Well needless to say none of the outstanding support concerns voiced at the time of writing were addressed. Lost items couldn't be restored.
    I was invited by the support team to share my feedback on the forums as apparently this is useful. I guess there are plenty of posts on here so I'll have to learn to forgive the lack of reply here either.