Painting a target over your own head... in the ladder

Skye
795 posts Member
Out of curiosity, I decided to look down the ladder of the top 200, since in the past week I noticed a number of the former top ten don't seem to be there any more... Symptom of people quitting I guess... anyhow looking through the long line of Sidious, Luminara and Phasma leaders... Occasionally I see another leader like Luke, Boba, Poe and a few others

Then out of no where I spot a Kylo Ren!

Woah! it me or did the guy just paint a target over their head?

I dunno about anyone else but if I spotted a leader which doesn't have a leadership ability.. I'm going to attack it!
Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, that's ****.

It's like hobbling yourself. I'll keep an eye out for a "how come I can't win in Arena?" thread. Lol
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    maybe thats his way of saying,"come at me bro!"
  • Sarasith
    49 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    image.jpg
  • Options
    wow thats some nice hacking there
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    shampoo wrote: »
    maybe thats his way of saying,"come at me bro!"

I can think of much more tempting leaders to use... to me that kylo ren leader just says to me "I haven't a clue what I am doing!!" kinda depends on their relative power rating though... especially if it is very very low for his/her level...
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!