Light side 9b Hard

Reyalp
738 posts Member
edited November 2016
Havent been on forum for awhile, so don't know if its been asked - but how are people beating the mission in title? I've tried a variety of combinations (Jedi's, Rebels, Hando Wiggs, combination teams) and can't beat it. In stage 3/3 the AoE just rips me apart. Closest I've got is by throwing Yoda's foresight over everyone but Boba just goes after with his AoE.

Advice much appreciated (need 5 more Vader shards for 7* so need past this for achievement)

Replies

• Options
    Old Ben is key to stage 3. Ability block.
  • Options
    Borrow old Ben or ahsoka. Use the leader you didn't borrow. Full Jedi squad
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Spot on guys. Ty.

My OB is in the discard pile - borrowed one and stuck it with Lando Wiggs. 1*d it, but don't mind one bit
  • Options
    I haven't beaten it yet but have got very close with a double dodge lead - either Old Ben, Lumi or Ahsoka, one from ally and one your own lead.

Both my Ahsoka and Lumi are still only g8 which is probably why I have lost - but I have got them down to only 1-2 toons left in the final round.

Also, the enemies you face are highly variable - I have had between 3-5 enemies in round 2 for example, and they vary between the two types of aoe. So you have to rely on luck in terms of the enemies you face as well as during the actual battle.
  • Options
    Just finished them - got my 7 star Vader. 11 months of a grind.

I borrowed Chirps for 9c and Rex for 9d
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    I know I'm rubbish at the game but have tried all Jedi with different leads borrowing old Ben everytime, still keep losing! If it helps, I've got Anakin, QGJ and Aayla at gr11, Lumi, Yoda, Ahsoka, IGD at gear 10, still getting whooped! :lol:
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Wiggs, Raid Han, Han, Aalya and borrowed Rex

Stun Embo with Raid Han
    TM boost with STHan
    Hit gunners in which Aalya stuns a gunner
    TM boost with Rex squad and prevent Boba block
    Aalya on Embo
    Hit Embo
    Hit gunners
    Leave Boba to last

Xio
  • Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    Havent been on forum for awhile, so don't know if its been asked - but how are people beating the mission in title? I've tried a variety of combinations (Jedi's, Rebels, Hando Wiggs, combination teams) and can't beat it. In stage 3/3 the AoE just rips me apart. Closest I've got is by throwing Yoda's foresight over everyone but Boba just goes after with his AoE.

Advice much appreciated (need 5 more Vader shards for 7* so need past this for achievement)

I've been stuck on this phase too :/
  • Options
    OKuK6P2.png

Ooohwee. Wedge lead, Biggie Smalls, Leia, STH, OB, and borrow The Stache (or use Lando lead and borrow a Wedgie).

Make sure to get Lando's aoe prepped on stage 1 or 2.

Save OB mind tricks and STH taunt for stage 3.

I did NOT stealth Leia in stage 3. You want her to hit as much as possible. With her basic omega'd, she can gain 10% tm per attack. Add in 10% tm gain per crit with Wedge's lead, she is lightning fast.

Attack the aoe's first. Embo will not ohko STH while he is taunting, but the aoe's can easily knock out your entire team.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Well I can't beat 9A.
  • Options
    I beat A and B with Ackbar lead, Biggs, ST Han, Raid Han and Lando. Assisting toon was Wedge
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I recommend Lando lead, Wiggs, Ani, Yoda, and borrow Ole Ben. Worked easy for me. Ability block and foresight, Ani for Offense, and Double Down, and Wiggs it to death.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I can't beat 9A
  • Options
    The last one (D I think) is still holding me up, but no rush and I'm almost 85, so will be easy when I get back to it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    On 9b hard I had Hando/Wiggs with Lando lead and a borrowed Wedge to also have his leader ability. Save the taunt until last wave.
  • Cardiff0
    516 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi guys apologies for reviving this, I'm getting desperate with it, I need Vader.

anyone know how I can beat this with the following at my disposal, and any borrowed lead of your choice? - no G11s other than Lando, agh, ani, st Han. Could take aayla there.

Jedi:

Qgj
    Ani
    Aayla
    Ob g9 so he'll die first
    Yoda
    Might gear ahsoka

Others:

Rey
    Lando
    St Han