EP Event...

With EP being such a huge toon, extremely rare event really brings unbalance. Please consider making this extremely rare event less extreme.
I am the Reaper

Replies

• Options
    Or make it more extream and less rare
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Or you could have payed money and got him like they wanted you to. Next time you will listen to your EA overlords.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Or you could have payed money and got him like they wanted you to. Next time you will listen to your EA overlords.

Funny thing is I would have. But the only place to buy the two characters I had at 5* (I needed 1 more 7*) was those stupid rebel packs, and the cost for the 100-185 shards I needed would have been just stupid.
  • Options
    EP is not the end all be all, he can be beaten. His is the very definition of Glass Cannon.
  • Options
    EP is not the end all be all, he can be beaten. His is the very definition of Glass Cannon.

Not any more so than a lot of other top DPS toons.

I don't have him but can beat most of his teams in arena because there's no ST on my shard yet, July.

I want him because he's got a ton of uses
    -great w a lot of mixed teams
    -must for Empire teams, w/o him they are junk
    -Op for AAT P3
    -level 9 DS battles
    -Potency challenge

He's like a DS Lando.
  • Options

At Gear 11 he is a lot less squishy. Just wait.

The only way I know to fight him is by killing him before he moved or neutralizing him with my own EP.
  • Options
    It's okay the event hasn't come back yet but it better come back before ST and TFP become F2P or I quit.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    More extreme and more rare? How about so rare they just delete all files?

I need him so badly.......
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    dear dev's

as much as i want EP, please keep the event EXACTLY as it is and was originally intended. do not bring it back and sooner or later than originally intended and do not buff or nerf the event.

everyone will have there chance to get him. they just need to have patience. we know he will return in time. he will keep returning because there is an achievement for him.

ignore the whales and those who started playing the game when it first came out calling for it to never return suggesting special rewards for themselves. or those calling for it to be harder. everyone that plays this game should have a chance at every single thing this game offers. nothing should be exclusive to whales or long time players.
  • Options
  • Options
    My guilty (sorta) pleasure is fighting teams using Leia and Rey. Love it when Rey splits his wig with her staff. Vader does a face palm. Or when he attacks and 5's goes off on him. Lol
  • Options
    I just want palp bc I thought he was much more of an interesting character than Yoda. Prequels, I'd say Dooku and Sidious stole the show for me.
  • Options
    Anyone have a better strategy than using EP on TTD phase 3? Didn't think so...
    I am the Reaper
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options

OB L, Ugnaught, Leia, JScav, Dathcha
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »

Gets more damage than the EP chirpa strategy?
    I am the Reaper
  • Options

Yeah, we need him more than ever now. Some guilds may be reluctant to start Heroic Tank until they have enough 7 star EP's.
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »

And how many times can you use JS and Dathcha on Heroic Tank?
  • Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    dear dev's

as much as i want EP, please keep the event EXACTLY as it is and was originally intended. do not bring it back and sooner or later than originally intended and do not buff or nerf the event.

everyone will have there chance to get him. they just need to have patience. we know he will return in time. he will keep returning because there is an achievement for him.

ignore the whales and those who started playing the game when it first came out calling for it to never return suggesting special rewards for themselves. or those calling for it to be harder. everyone that plays this game should have a chance at every single thing this game offers. nothing should be exclusive to whales or long time players.

Killjoy
  • Options
    All I want for Christmas is EP, please? Lol
  • Options
    runefan wrote: »

Palpa Clause?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    runefan wrote: »

Palpa Clause?

Palpa Grinch?