disbanded and guild merge

This is a call to any disbanded or guild wanting to merge, after the last update for the tank raid lots of people gave up the game and guilds left desroyed, we are the immortal 50 a new guild formed due to our last guild disbanding. while searching for a guild to join it was alarming to find lots of guilds with only 15 to 20 players unhappy waiting to get enough raid coins to play but would take weeks to start a raid.
we have an idea of a 3 tier guild top mid lower for all the guilds to move all the guys in their guild to a home and level to suit their playing.

Get in touch with me if interested and we can have a chat to see if we can get all the guys togrther and start enjoying raids again with a good bunch of like minded gamers.

ally code 697-734-726

line id Markogt5

swgoh gg Markogt5

If you want to be part of a team and build stronger guilds get in touch

Replies

• Options
    Ally code sent, exact same situation - team up?
  • Options
    Hello to anyone who reads this, our guild dark half are trying to expand our guild and are 5 members short(couple more aren't active so maybe 2 or 3 more spots) and are looking to fill our guild. We are currently doing tier 6 to allow lower members to catch up but will soon be doing heroic 2-3 days a week. If your interested in joining, look up dark half or message me here
  • Options
    What's your ally code m8
  • Options
    I notice a lot of interested parties looking to possibly merge - we're a 35 man heroic guild, doing 2-3 T7 raids weekly and slowly ploughing through the galactic chore that is the AAT tank raid.

If any of you are interested in joining an active guild with members worldwide, please let me know. We rotate and stagger rancor damage to ensure everyone gets rewards.

My Line ID is trouserdeagle, or PM me here.